Our valued sponsor

Do I need a Trust or Foundation in order to get maximum privacy and protection?

A family foundation in the top of the structure will help you archieve maximum privacy if the foundation is structured correct. It's possible to advance this a little by using a trust as well.

Just keep in mind that ultimately... if you want to have a bank account associated with your offshore scheme, you will need someone to sign for it. If you are from north America or EU, then your home country is probably smart enough to go directly to the bank to ask for information. They'll simply ask the bank who has signing power on the account... so it really might not matter at all if you created a complicated Foundation-that-owns-an-IBC structure. Ultimately, the bank is where the money is located and it's the first place your friendly tax agents are going to look when they investigate.

Reactions: JohnLocke
The key is to appoint a protector! I just had a long chat with the guys and they gave me some details which makes it interesting to look further into this. It seems like a perfect tool to avoid taxes. At least until you want to take out the money for personal use if that at any time should be needed.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Actually it depends on which CSP you are using to help you for structuring the foundation, trust and IBC!

So' date=' if I find a CSP (like cclogic) I don't need a lawyer to help, that's what you may say right?[/quote']
Usually you don't need a lawyer / law firm then.

Reactions: biskoffshore
Thank you, if you need any help or assistance to place your order, please let me know.

Reactions: biskoffshore
Reactions: plotoffshore
I'm glad to hear that we have been of help to you. Let us know the final outcome of your Seychelles PIF.

Using a trust or foundation to protect your privacy is one of the bets offshore vehicles one can establish if that's an goal.
It's actually only for people who have a good amount of turnover og capital that they want to go through offshore entities for tax and privacy reasons, otherwise it's going to be too expansive.

Reactions: plotoffshore
There is no upper limit but you should have a larger business doing a good amount of money I will say. Such a setup you are asking for here starts at 5000 euro I would say and just goes up, depending on what services and what structure you require.

Latest Threads