Our valued sponsor

Do you buy cryptocurrency when it's at a high, like now?

Not really "buy," but accept!

Let me explain...

I am in the same boat as @HundHond, as he describes here: Report corporate tax and crypto correctly except
(1) I am NOT in the UAE, and
(2) I show my balance only in CHF or ¥, ;) and
(3) I pay my taxes in Zug, CH, directly in Crypto, as I stated previously: Dubai cash deposit of $1.000,000 in two different bank accounts

I have NO choice but to accept crypto for +99.99%! The banks and their monkeys have lost their f*cking minds! I can give many examples, but why? In this case, it would be off-topic anyway.

;)

Central bank "liquidity" is a funny "money" that does not circulate among non-banks. It's an oouzie, it's a whoozie, it's a fairy dust. Don't waste your time trying to find any signal in that noise about cbs "printing" money.
Our quant fund trades entirely around - and what I’ve provided above is a blue print for mapping it out.

The problem is that 5-10% today is one amount in $, if we are talking about bitcoin, but month ago it was completely other amount in $, and in a month it will be also other amount in $.
So is any asset. Your US dollar in 2024 is worth about half of what US dollar was in 2000. Value only makes sense when comparing with other assets and in long term BTC is performing surprisingly well.

you think all other cryptos are scam
They are non necessarily scam, but the whole market is built in a way when you need to raise much more than you would in a conventional industry (including IT startups) and in order to do that you need to give a significant advantage to early investors and whales which multiplied by a relatively low liquidity creates a lot of pump and dump schemes, rug pulls and generally shady actors. Also most of the "decentralised" projects have a single point of failure - their team which can be an easy target for regulators. I'm not saying that it's impossible to grow past this but for now only BTC has overcome this stage and is (as of now) more or less decentralised, independent and transparent.

Reactions: jafo
So is any asset. Your US dollar in 2024 is worth about half of what US dollar was in 2000. Value only makes sense when comparing with other assets and in long term BTC is performing surprisingly well.

They are non necessarily scam, but the whole market is built in a way when you need to raise much more than you would in a conventional industry (including IT startups) and in order to do that you need to give a significant advantage to early investors and whales which multiplied by a relatively low liquidity creates a lot of pump and dump schemes, rug pulls and generally shady actors. Also most of the "decentralised" projects have a single point of failure - their team which can be an easy target for regulators. I'm not saying that it's impossible to grow past this but for now only BTC has overcome this stage and is (as of now) more or less decentralised, independent and transparent.
Schueler vs SEC will be an interesting one to watch to see how Pulsechain does.

Schueler vs SEC
You are 100% correct! :cool:

By the way, Richard is a d1ck (pun intended smi(&% ) for posting these types of "selfies"...
1712500545148.png

If Richard had NEVER posted ANYTHING ostentatiously and limited his post to the narrow cryptographical issue of Hex/PulseChain, nobody would have been ANY wiser, and the project would have become wildly successful! The project would have scaled incredibly. He would have been far wealthier today without the notoriety and the parasitic lawyers circling him now like vultures! Ostentatiousness kills EVERY project, and the perpetrators seem oblivious to this. :rolleyes: Since the inception of social media (late 90s), I have seen so many "talented" people (+99.99%) sabotage their future by being braggadocious and then getting sued, thrown in the slammer, having everything confiscated/seized, or simply "ended up d3ad or mvrd3r3d". doh948""

Envy drives the world...*NOT* greed!

What I am about to write is profound, and I like to emphasize it so others can really focus on it.

All these people like Richard Schueler, Sam Bankman-Fried, etc., who autodestruct are the textbook definition of PSYCHOPATHS:
A psychopath will strive to gain short-term advantage at the expense of long-term relationships.
People will claim to be motivated by, e.g., "principle, duty, morals, etc.," but will #default to short-term gratification more or less at the first chance they get.# The exaggerated proclivity to do #that# is at the essence of psychopathy—that is the CORE of psychopathy!

By the way, psychopathy is the pathological core of Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) [as opposed to asocial behavior = lack of social confidence and anxiety in new social situations.]

Kudos to everyone! ;)

Generally speaking debasement+inflation is roughly 15% pa (people get mixed up about thinking they are the same - one is transparent about the other not.

That’s the hurdle rate.

So it’s closer to 60% but you have to factor in that you’ve had tightening which strengthens the $ spending power in-between.

Schueler vs SEC will be an interesting one to watch to see how Pulsechain does.
Forgone conclusion he will loose against the SEC - like fish in a barrel - it’s somewhat surprising the DOJ hasn’t indicted already seeing as the press releases and attention they’d get with that specific low hanging fruit.

Ref to raise aspect -

Salaries in crypto have to come with danger pay, in addition corporate insurances are higher, legal fees are higher and in part salaries in general are higher.

Due to the nature of the cycles you also need to have a significant back stock because of the cycle aspect.

So I don’t believe it’s higher just in lump sums - and one other important thing is - it’s usually issuing a product immediately or near immediately into the market - whereas traditionally raises are through various stages from concept to development to delivery to market growth, in crypto it’s usually one time and they are not raising nearly enough in respect of their growth in market fit requirements to scale - hence a lot of projects fail - aside from the other side of the coin on why they fail…

Last edited:
You are 100% correct! :cool:

By the way, Richard is a d1ck (pun intended smi(&% ) for posting these types of "selfies"...
View attachment 6555

If Richard had NEVER posted ANYTHING ostentatiously and limited his post to the narrow cryptographical issue of Hex/PulseChain, nobody would have been ANY wiser, and the project would have become wildly successful! The project would have scaled incredibly. He would have been far wealthier today without the notoriety and the parasitic lawyers circling him now like vultures! Ostentatiousness kills EVERY project, and the perpetrators seem oblivious to this. :rolleyes: Since the inception of social media (late 90s), I have seen so many "talented" people (+99.99%) sabotage their future by being braggadocious and then getting sued, thrown in the slammer, having everything confiscated/seized, or simply "ended up d3ad or mvrd3r3d". doh948""

Envy drives the world...*NOT* greed!

What I am about to write is profound, and I like to emphasize it so others can really focus on it.

All these people like Richard Schueler, Sam Bankman-Fried, etc., who autodestruct are the textbook definition of PSYCHOPATHS:
A psychopath will strive to gain short-term advantage at the expense of long-term relationships.
People will claim to be motivated by, e.g., "principle, duty, morals, etc.," but will #default to short-term gratification more or less at the first chance they get.# The exaggerated proclivity to do #that# is at the essence of psychopathy—that is the CORE of psychopathy!

By the way, psychopathy is the pathological core of Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) [as opposed to asocial behavior = lack of social confidence and anxiety in new social situations.]

Kudos to everyone! ;)
there are many more like them.
Its like a drug they are addicted to, they cant help themselves but being notoriously obnoxious online addicted to attention.
Its true for many more on a for lack of a better term "lower level" making a few gs undocumented on the side and posing on instagram in a new porsche or whatever it is.