Our valued sponsor

Do you buy cryptocurrency when it's at a high, like now?

[
you can't be serious

I'm 100% serious. btc always provides a good opportunity to buy during a price drop, you just need to calm down a little and wait for the prices to fall. Many people who simply jump into Bitcoin at any price very often cry out that the cryptocurrency is a scam when the price drops below their buy point. this leads to rash actions, sales at a loss, creates a bad impression of the crypto market, etc. in general, nothing good for a beginner who has entered the crypto market.

[

I'm 100% serious. btc always provides a good opportunity to buy during a price drop, you just need to calm down a little and wait for the prices to fall.
That has just been happened from 74k to 55k in may. There was your opportunity ;)
Many people who simply jump into Bitcoin at any price very often cry out that the cryptocurrency is a scam when the price drops below their buy point. this leads to rash actions, sales at a loss, creates a bad impression of the crypto market, etc. in general, nothing good for a beginner who has entered the crypto market.
well its no charity.

so you're the one and only person in the world who can really time the market and you know there will be another drop and where is the (local) bottom? you must be f*****g rich then

there are no questions when such texts are written by guys who are new to cryptocurrencies. but when guys with years of experience write something like this...facepalm.
all you do in the crypto is click hamsters or something?
no matter what, but only an absolute blind person can fail to notice the cyclical nature of Bitcoin and its volatility. And you don't need to catch every local or global top or bottom to get good profit with Bitcoin.

although who am I talking to if the guys above are seriously discussing Bitcoin mining using excess electricity from a home photovoltaic system...

Yep, even drop at April was a much better entry point comparing to the current price of 69k.
And there will be tons of good and great entry points for jump in into btc in future. Patience is the key.
Yep, even drop at April was a much better entry point comparing to the current price of 69k.
And there will be tons of good and great entry points for jump in into btc in future. Patience is the key.

Everyone should buy BTC at the first opportunity, if you think you will buy below 60k there is a big chance that we will never visit below $60k levels again.

While the range up gives you unlimited returns over time. It is ignorance to miss this opportunity.

ETFs are buying right now - they're probably too dumb to buy that expensive:rolleyes:, aren't they?
While miners only produced 450BTC per day
1717716000444.png

1717716581039.png

1717716810373.jpeg

ETFs are buying right now - they're probably too dumb to buy that expensive
You are right about this, but ETFs are buying with OTHER people's money!
It's like us playing the lottery with the pensioner's funds. ;)

It's akin to the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis. The "banksters" will be bailed out again, and once more, it will be with our money ca#"!

You are right about this, but ETFs are buying with OTHER people's money!
It's like us playing the lottery with the pensioner's funds. ;)

It's akin to the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis. The "banksters" will be bailed out again, and once more, it will be with our money ca#"!
Here it doesn't matter with which money they buy.

Bitcoins in the exchanges are drying up, which means that in about 4-6 months there will be a liquidity crisis. Bitcoin is becoming more and more deflationary, which makes its price go up, and the fact that it is becoming more and more scarce in supply on the exchanges - this will accelerate its price rise very quickly.

1717724281162.png

p.s.

The OTC desks are dry, currently my suppliers can't offer me more than 500 BTC per transaction due to really high demand from an institutional level.
1717725273832.png

Last edited:
Reactions: uranium and void
Everyone should buy BTC at the first opportunity, if you think you will buy below 60k there is a big chance that we will never visit below $60k levels again.

While the range up gives you unlimited returns over time. It is ignorance to miss this opportunity.

ETFs are buying right now - they're probably too dumb to buy that expensive:rolleyes:, aren't they?
While miners only produced 450BTC per day
View attachment 6977
View attachment 6978
View attachment 6979

I like your crypto shilling, nice :D
let these slowpoke people buy on the highs, since their first opportunity to buy bitcoin is in 2024 :D

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I don't even know what to say here.
I'm talking about the liquidity crisis on the exchanges/the supply shock, the coins from the exchanges are drying up and ETFs are buying more coins than they are mining, how long do you think it will last at these levels here right now $60/70k? $70k sellers will run out and at some point institutions will have to buy coins at $100/150k because there will be no more seller at 70k :)

I'm talking about the liquidity crisis on the exchanges/the supply shock, the coins from the exchanges are drying up and ETFs are buying more coins than they are mining, how long do you think it will last at these levels here right now $60/70k? $70k sellers will run out and at some point institutions will have to buy coins at $100/150k because there will be no more seller at 70k :)
Hubris!
I totally disagree, but I hope you are right! I'll make even more! ;)

PS. I did swap all my excess USDT for Bitcoin and wrote about it a few months ago:
1717767329613.png

Source: OffshorecorpTalk admins why? "You must complete two factor to continue"