Our valued sponsor

Do you buy cryptocurrency when it's at a high, like now?

Yes, I agree, but most of us are NOT a fund nor own a fund!

I don't want to pay for the owner of the funds to spend it on hookers and Champagne.
I want to spend MY money on FITNESS hookers & Champagne. smi(&%
Unlike the funds, I don't want their money or the pensioners'.

I see it makes perfect sense for the funds to buy BTC at ANY price. It's NOT their money. They win either way. They are the house.

I already have enough BTCs to last a few lifetimes. Why risk the excess when I no longer understand the price? :rolleyes:

PS. I also NO longer buy BRKA at its current price. ;)

How is this lost on you? :rolleyes:

How?

Right now, with your grocery, healthcare, and pension money, I am willing to buy BTC at €1M/coin! I won't even blink! Why should I?
H3LL! I'm even willing to buy it at €1 trillion/coin with YOUR money! No sweat off my a*s!
If it goes higher WE win!
If it goes down, YOU lose!

Enjoy your retirement!

Seriously, how do you NOT comprehend these dynamics? :rolleyes:

I totally understand what you're saying, but you don't seem to understand the picture I'm trying to show you, which is that ETFs/corporations are taking away our BTC under our noses, while the fools sleep and keep their worthless dollars and other paper currencies without any cover.

One day the fools will wake up realizing they are holding a piece of paper or worse - Programmable Digital Dollars aka CBDC - completely dependent and subject to government confiscation, then the fools will rush to buy BTC but it will be too late because ETFs/Corporations like BlackRock and Vanguard will own the majority of all mined coins.

In just 6 months ETFs/corporations own 1M BTC out of all 21M that will ever exist:( how do you think this will look like in 5-6 years?
1718143550131.png

Just look at what ETFs have done to Gold and Silver... The purpose of ETF on BTC is for corporations and banks to turn it into a financial asset and BTC never becomes a people's p2p payment currency.

Can't wait for btc to cross $100k mark so I can sell it for some greenbacks :cool:

If you do it you will look like this :(
giphy.webp

Last edited:
I totally understand what you're saying, but you don't seem to understand the picture I'm trying to show you, which is that ETFs/corporations are taking away our BTC under our noses, while the fools sleep and keep their worthless dollars and other paper currencies without any cover.

One day the fools will wake up realizing they are holding a piece of paper or worse - Programmable Digital Dollars aka CBDC - completely dependent and subject to government confiscation, then the fools will rush to buy BTC but it will be too late because ETFs/Corporations like BlackRock and Vanguard will own the majority of all mined coins.

In just 6 months ETFs/corporations own 1M BTC out of all 21M that will ever exist:( how do you think this will look like in 5-6 years?
View attachment 7008

Just look at what ETFs have done to Gold and Silver... The purpose of ETF on BTC is for corporations and banks to turn it into a financial asset and BTC never becomes a people's p2p payment currency.

giphy.webp
100%
I wrote same before about blackrock buying all btc
Sooner or later there won't be transactions in btc, only held as etf.
Crypto exchanges will die as a business model
So it looks that satochi nakamoto failed.
You think usa will let btc take over the dollar
Blackrock saw it miles away even though a bit late but still they will own all btc available and all miners.

View attachment 7008

giphy.webp
100%
I wrote same before about blackrock buying all btc
Sooner or later there won't be transactions in btc, only held as etf.
Crypto exchanges will die as a business model
So it looks that satochi nakamoto failed.
You think usa will let btc take over the dollar
Blackrock saw it miles away even though a bit late but still they will own all btc available and all miners.

Gentlemen,

Unlike other people, I can't predict the future. ;)

All I know is that since the end of 2022, I haven't had to swap ANY Bitcoin to any other "medium of exchange." As you all know, I swapped excess USDT for Bitcoins, thanks to some people here. Without looking at graphs and obsessing over my Bitcoins, they still did EXACTLY the same as any person who obsessed, worried and stressed themselves out over Blackrock, ETFs, etc., etc., instead of enjoying their lives. smi(&% rof/%

Nobody has been able to touch my Bitcoins! :cool:

I'm NOT selling my Bitcoins. I don't need to. Others, of course, are FREE to behave according to their desires.

There are thousands of other cryptocurrencies being used. You can use one of them to trade, buy things, and more.

I just spent the last five months meeting with clients & suppliers all over the world. We paid for everything with USDT, USDC, etc., and we did not even use our credit cards once! Not even in hotels. Not in restaurants. Even high-class courtesans are accepting cryptocurrencies, including but not limited to Bitcoin. smi(&%

The stats:

1718234849934.png

Source: How Many People Use Bitcoin in 2024?

I refuse to obsess about predicting the future and controlling the narrative. It's toxic and not healthy, in my humble opinion, of course!
All these so-called experts e.g., BlackRock et al., don't know jacksh1t! They are gambling with OPMs. ;)

I'll leave you all with this bit of wisdom from the GOAT:

PS. I was going to post some of my earlier Bitcoin mining, and purchases after mining became, for me and my rigs, a waste of time, but the risk of doxxing myself would increase exponentially, so I buried that idea. hi%#

I'm glad there are people like you around who will keep buying btc when it crosses $100k mark. We need you :) My main reason to invest in crypto was and still is - to make money. And you can call $$$ whatever you want, I don't care ;)

But they are just printing money out of thin air... They rob you and you still want their worthless papers?:oops:

1718408498942.png

Last edited:
But they are just printing money out of thin air... They rob you and you still want their worthless papers?:oops:

View attachment 7085
I do agree with you 100% that the above-pictured people and their actions are reprehensible, immoral, and unethical, but using the verb

makes us sound like we don't know what we are talking about, either.

Currency debasement would be a term that better suits this reprehensible act.
------------------
The legal definition of "to rob" typically involves the following elements:

Key Elements of Robbery:
  • Taking Property: The act of taking property or valuables.
  • From a Person or Presence: The property must be taken directly from a person or their immediate presence.
  • Use of Force or Threat: The act must involve the use of force, intimidation, or threats to obtain the property.
  • Intent to Permanently Deprive: There must be an intent to deprive the owner of the property permanently.
Legal Definition of robbery is generally defined as:

• The unlawful taking of property from another person or their immediate presence,
  • Against their will,
  • By means of force or intimidation.

Source: 18 U.S. Code § 1951 (Hobbs Act), which describes it as:
"The unlawful taking or obtaining of personal property from the person or in the presence of another, against his will, by means of actual or threatened force, or violence, or fear of injury, immediate or future, to his person or property, or property in his custody or possession, or the person or property of a relative or member of his family or anyone in his company at the time of the taking or obtaining."

Think taxes, and we are being ROBBED. ;)

A great example given to me is:

(1) Charles goes to a tailor on Savile Row in London and buys a bespoke suit for £25K. It is great. Charles is the only one who has it. Someone posts pictures of Charles in his suit on social media. People love it. Unemployed tailors in underdeveloped countries see Charles's suit on IG. They copy it and now start selling Charles's "identical" suit for £100. rof/% Next, Charles goes to the Johann Straus Konzerte Sofiensale, and every refugee outside panhandling is wearing the exact same suit, undermining the value of Charles's bespoke suit! smi(&% - I understand how this can upset Charles.

vs.

(2) Someone making Charles, forcefully or under threat, remove his clothes in front of the Johann Straus Konzerte Sofiensale, i.e., robbing Charles. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
I just spent the last five months meeting with clients & suppliers all over the world. We paid for everything with USDT, USDC, etc., and we did not even use our credit cards once! Not even in hotels. Not in restaurants. Even high-class courtesans are accepting cryptocurrencies, including but not limited to Bitcoin. smi(&%
Where is that possible, all in the same country ? if so, I guess it is Switzerland or in what other countries is that possible?

Reactions: jafo
Where is that possible, all in the same country ? if so, I guess it is Switzerland or in what other countries is that possible?
Switzerland is one, but also Monaco, everywhere in Latin America (I visited), all the Caribbean islands I visited, etc., and even in Cuba and Venezuela, you can pay with BTC and USDT in hotels, restaurants, and bars! smi(&%
Even the high-class "spiritual consultants" (in Spanish, they are called "consejeras espirituales" smi(&% ) not only accept but PREFER crypto. There is a 5 to 10% discount if the "patient" pays with crypto. rof/%
As one of these "consultants" mentioned to us: Our greatest predator is the "gang members of the State"; our self-imposed & violent PIMPs. stupi#21 I felt THAT! cry&¤

For example, with Travala, we paid and secured hotel bookings like nothing.

An Argentinian client of mine, living in Punta del Este, has three children studying at University in Europe, and his wife regularly (almost every day) places orders for food delivery on several platforms for their kids. I didn't even know this was possible, and I live in MC & CH. stupi#21
I saw how she did it, and I was flabbergasted. :oops:

No need for a "crypto debit/credit card." No KYC. No insufferable bottom-dwelling compliance officers regurgitating feces out of their buccal cavity! No bullsh1t whatsoever! Better than CASH and instantaneous! :cool:

The useless, self-appointed, unproductive, dastardly gang members of the State want us to be afraid and voluntarily allow ourselves to be robbed, but they have LOST this battle already! It's all bluffing, posturing, intimidation, and empty threats now. Sure, whoever they can grab and scare, they'll use them to parade and intimidate the others, and many will be intimidated. No questions here, but soon, they'll run out of taxpayer-funded "weapons," too. ;)

Up, up, and ABOVE, gentlemen! :cool:

PS. I want to thank all those like, e.g., Chris Emms, who taught others how to circumvent the vindictive but weak, unproductive, and cowardly gang members of the State!

If you ain’t got 90% of your wealth in web 3 or its derivatives you ain’t gonna make it. iMHO.

Increasingly possible you can also chart stablecoin adoption velocity against $ velocity ones going down the other up.

If you ain’t got 90% of your wealth in web 3 or its derivatives you ain’t gonna make it. iMHO.

Increasingly possible you can also chart stablecoin adoption velocity against $ velocity ones going down the other up.
Can you expand more on this? ange¤%&

It can be through books, videos, audiobooks, reading material like research papers, links, etc., something that brings us closer, preferably through immersion, to the "language" you're speaking. ;)

Thank you very much in advance! ;)

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF