Our valued sponsor

Do you know standardbank.mu/Mauritius it's an Mauritius bank?

If you don't have any luck I heard from one of our clients (clemens a user here on the forum) that this one Home | Mauritius Commercial Bank is OK to open an account with, maybe he will join the thread and let us know.

For how long have you had a bank account with this bank if I may ask?

Opening of Bank ACCOUNTS

AT: Dominic:

Standard Bank Mauritius is only a branch. The head office is based in South Africa. However, they do not really accept client who comes directly to them. They will ask you for an intermediary from their list which will cost you very high. And personally the service if not good, the relation is ok, but they may lots of mistake while effecting payments which will result in delay.

AT: gianti:

Like I said above, they do not accept client directly. Even though you are introduced by a local intermediary in Mauritius. They will still ask for pertinent question which is much more stricter than what local regulations says. This is really one of their main problem.

Personally I would recommend much smaller banks in Mauritius. The service is much more better than big ones like Barclays, Mauritius Commercial Bank, Std Bank etc. You do not need to worry with their awkward names or the size since they are all regulated by the same central bank :) If anyone want to open an offshore bank account or company, you are most welcome to contact me.

Reactions: dominic

Latest Threads