Our valued sponsor

Do you think this service provider is fraud?

erni

Mentor Group Lifetime
Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
I'm searching for trustworthy service providers and stumbled upon this United States business bank account | OffshoreBay.com they claim:

• All company types e.g. IBC, INC etc. accepted
  • Without a SSN (Social Security Number)
It smells like huge SCAM here, they fool people into their business that believe they can get a bank account in the USA just like that!!! From Offshorecorptalk we all know that there are hundred of thsoudands of people that seek a US bank account and no one has until today proofed they can get one without to be in the USA!!

What are your thoughts about service like this one, I call SCAM!

Reactions: blizz
While I'm not sure if it's fraud or just run by idiots, there is so much nonsense and drivel on that website that I would stay far away.

Just some signs of this website being run by people who would lose a game of Scrabble against a tire fire:
  1. They list banks in plenty of non-IBAN countries as having "IBAN and SWIFT/BIC payments".
  2. They list banks that definitely do not handle cash as offering "Cash management (major currencies)". To be very generous, they could be using the word "cash" to not necessarily mean coins and bank notes.
  3. "Approval guaranteed!" — No one can guarantee account opening.
  4. "The bank expects no minimum deposit!" is listed on nearly all page, including corporate bank account for Switzerland. This is in direct contrast with reality. If we exclude CIM Bank (which requires 10,000 EUR or CHF anyway), on the rare occasion a Swiss bank even opens an account for a non-resident company, it's in exchange for high deposits or high turnover (millions).
  5. They invented a whole new country: Bahamas and Barbados Islands bank account. They refer to both countries as one. They're not even close together. About as far apart as two island nations can be in the Caribbean.
Avoid.

The user @Javier Manuel seems to only show up to speak well of service providers. In August 2020, he vouched for another unheard of service provider called OffshorePlace which helped him open a bank account with CIM Bank.

The websites of OffshorePlace and OffshoreBay are pretty much identical, so we can safely assume that @Javier Manuel is just here to promote his business (or is a paid sock puppet).

The user @Javier Manuel seems to only show up to speak well of service providers. In August 2020, he vouched for another unheard of service provider called OffshorePlace which helped him open a bank account with CIM Bank.

The websites of OffshorePlace and OffshoreBay are pretty much identical, so we can safely assume that @Javier Manuel is just here to promote his business (or is a paid sock puppet).
It looks kinda shady and unprofessional, hell yeah it does.

However, aggressively well-placed and well-oriented marketing is the best marketing some say. Don't know if there's anything wrong with that.

I don't mean to support these companies or above said user in any way nor do I even know any of them, but personally speaking I'd like to hear about some stone-cold facts (Anyone actually got scammed by any of these companies yet? May anyone actually prove legit business relationships with them?) instead of loose assumptions and talking bad about a company just because it lists Bahamas and Barbabos as one.

Your words seem to inspire people. Killing a company by assumptions is uncool. Do it by actual proofs.

I do appreciate your effort of writing your personal observations though, but I may speak in the interest of everyone: Does anyone actually have some experiences (may them be negative or positive) to share about these companies?

Regardless, I have yet to hear about a company which might be able to set up US bank accounts for someone without him or her having to physically appear in the US in order to complete the registration process. @Gediminas sounds like you're offering US bank accounts as well or just know people who know people. So is that even a thing?

However, aggressively well-placed and well-oriented marketing is the best marketing some say. Don't know if there's anything wrong with that.
Misleading and misrepresentations aren't well-placed and well-oriented marketing. If answerable to any laws, it wouldn't be tolerated.

I don't mean to support these companies or above said user in any way nor do I even know any of them, but personally speaking I'd like to hear about some stone-cold facts (Anyone actually got scammed by any of these companies yet? May anyone actually prove legit business relationships with them?) instead of loose assumptions and talking bad about a company just because it lists Bahamas and Barbabos as one.
I understand your point but I think it's good to help people avoid scams or bad service providers so they don't ever have to have a negative experience.

When there are lots of legitimate service providers, why would we tolerate dodgy ones? There is room on the market for good new entrants, with realistic marketing information, transparency, and a proper map of the world. This particular one does not tick those boxes.

Your words seem to inspire people. Killing a company by assumptions is uncool. Do it by actual proofs.
Here, it almost sounds as if you're telling people to go get scammed (and have their identities stolen) so they can report back to you for your personal convenience. ;)

Reactions: erni
I understand your point but I think it's good to help people avoid scams or bad service providers so they don't ever have to have a negative experience.
Yes mate, I‘m totally with you. Ofcourse that is a nice thing to do and I respect your effort!

When there are lots of legitimate service providers, why would we tolerate dodgy ones? There is room on the market for good new entrants, with realistic marketing information, transparency, and a proper map of the world. This particular one does not tick those boxes.
You may list these service providers so. ;)

Is it even possible to open US bank accounts without having to appear personally?

We should not tolerate scammers, but we should be careful about judging without having actual proofs.

Here, it almost sounds as if you're telling people to go get scammed (and have their identities stolen) so they can report back to you for your personal convenience.
If this would be true, I would have told them people to just try it out instead of asking if anyone got some experiences to share.

Reactions: Worldwideweb

everyone around here can read from the post this is paid posting or made by the owner.
I ordered a Cayman Islands bank account from them and I'm very satisfied!
It took a while, but in the end, everything worked out.
I only can recommend their services
see how it is written, the guy has no other posts and he don't even come back here to defend himself :D

Reactions: Worldwideweb
My posts are questioned just because I have reported positively? What's wrong with you guys? Your experiences seem to have only been bad ..
I mean there is a lot of scam on the internet, but if something is rated positively, why is it questioned?
It wouldn't be questioned if it's coming from a credible poster. However, your only posts are praising two seemingly closely related service providers, which as far as I'm concerned means you have no credibility and your input cannot be trusted.

Reactions: sonato
❗❗❗ Dear members of this thread here. ❗❗❗
We have heard from a customer that there is bad talk about our site OffshoreBay.com in this forum and thread. It's a shame that we are being made bad here by people who have not yet been our customers and who have not used our service. You can't just guess and call something a scam just because you suspect it !? We just want to make one thing clear here, we are a team of serious people with headquarters in Germany and we are definitely not scammers! If for any reason we cannot deliver our service, the customer will ALWAYS receive a full refund of their money!
So please dear users of this site, do not just write something negative if you have not had any experience with us yourself. This is unfair and harms our business.
Thanks for your understanding.
The OffshoreBay.com -Team ❤️

Reactions: blizz
We have heard from a customer that there is bad talk about our site OffshoreBay.com in this forum and thread. It's a shame that we are being made bad here by people who have not yet been our customers and who have not used our service. You can't just guess and call something a scam just because you suspect it !? We just want to make one thing clear here, we are a team of serious people with headquarters in Germany and we are definitely not scammers! If for any reason we cannot deliver our service, the customer will ALWAYS receive a full refund of their money!
So please dear users of this site, do not just write something negative if you have not had any experience with us yourself. This is unfair and harms our business.
Feel free to actually address the seemingly valid concerns raised. I think that would help elevate your standing and show you're a serious service provider.

I don't think anyone has been intentionally disparaging. Some issues have been pointed out, which are easily remedied and addressed. Until such time, the wise recommendation for cautious buyers is to go with a known, reputable service provider.

Reactions: JohnLocke

OK, prove us wrong-
What's your address in Germany? Why does it not appear on the website?
What's your phone number?

Latest Threads