Our valued sponsor

Does anyone have long spectrocoin experiences ..!

Hey, I have a good experience with them, and also a good connection with management.

In case a help is needed, feel free to contact me. But I presume there won't be any problems.
Hey,
I saw your post saying you had a positive experience with Spectrocoin so I thought I'd ask you for advice.
I'm planning to convert some of my companies to profit to BTC.
I'm thinking of using Wise and sending USD to Spectrocoin and then using Spectrocoin to convert the balance to BTC.

Will this work?

Hey,
I saw your post saying you had a positive experience with Spectrocoin so I thought I'd ask you for advice.
I'm planning to convert some of my companies to profit to BTC.
I'm thinking of using Wise and sending USD to Spectrocoin and then using Spectrocoin to convert the balance to BTC.

Will this work?

Hey, you would be risking to lose your Wise account (they are not crypto-friendly). I would suggest opening an account at Bankera and then also t Spectrocoin. I can help you with both if needed.

Reactions: mimi88jp
Thanks Ill do that instead then :)

Any tips for Bankera verification,
I'm going to go ahead and open a business account.
I have a passport scan, selfie pic, and utility bill. What else do I need.

Last edited:
I applied for the same UK company with Spetrocoin and Bankera. I was accepted by the former and rejected by the latter.
I understand that they are the same people, so I might have ended up with different monkeys handling the applications.
I still have the Spetrocoin account but never used it.

I have accounts on Spectrocoin and Bankera. I need to withdraw about 40,000 euros or 50,000 USDT earned on trading from the crypto exchange. Is it better to withdraw to Bankera in Euros or to Spectrocoin in USDT TRC20? What are the chances of long verification and freezing of funds due to finding out the source of income? I can provide documents but don't want to waste time. Timing is critical for me. Please share your experience.

Latest Threads