Our valued sponsor

Does crypto.com offer personal IBAN?

Don't touch Bitwala with a 10 foot pole. They'll block your account randomly then BS you with their TOS for closing your account.
Personally I have had a good experience with Bitwala for 1 and a half years that I use it.

Globitex also very good experience for more than 1 year.

Hi, does crypto.com offer personal IBAN (in your name)?
It's a personal IBAN of the currency cloud, but I don't know if the iban is only valid for deposits or is it also used when withdrawing from crypto.com?

SpectroCoin (same owners as Bankera) offer IBAN accounts. I would advise them, once they open they open. They don't close accounts randomly if all is ok and legal.
I had experience with Transferwise and Bitwala. They open easy, but later they block easy without explanations...

Reactions: Singa
SpectroCoin (same owners as Bankera) offer IBAN accounts. I would advise them, once they open they open. They don't close accounts randomly if all is ok and legal.
I had experience with Transferwise and Bitwala. They open easy, but later they block easy without explanations...
How much can you currently sell 1 BTC for on SpectroCoin, compared to coinmarketcap rate?
I see 1 BTC = $13,556 on spectrocoin, which is even higher that current market price from coinmarketcap ($13,529), which sounds too good to be true. Where's the catch? Are there any hidden fees?
Also if I wanna withdraw any amount by SEPA (up to 100k), the fee is only 1.5 EUR?