Our valued sponsor

Does the Holy Grial exist?

From what *I* understand. OP wants to sell products (<$50) through a crypto payment service and have the provider deposit the sales into a wallet controlled by OP (i.e. they don't want cash out in $USD but BTC)

Exactly. I would appreciate a payment gateway accepting USD/EUR from my lazy clients so that they don't need to do anything else than inserting their credit card data. Opening a cryptowallet, funding it with the selected crypto and then transferring it into my cryto is considered an odissey for many guys that still think banks are the safest way to hold your money. If there is a service doing it all for them, that would be my Holy Grial.

ahhh you want to sell to your customers in fiat currency, then have the provider convert that to BTC and they put that in your wallet. I am not aware of any of those.

Why not just sell in fiat, get the fiat currency and buy crypto yourself?

Exactly! I don't want to sell in fiat because I would need a bank or an EMI no matter what. And that includes too many questions and KYC stuff.

You can try to contact Home - Apcopay

You can accept card payments from your customers and request the settlement in crypto or fiat.

I have never worked with them and I have no guarantee if they are legitimate, but I know they offer that settlement scheme with an added commission for crypto settlement.
Never had heard about them. Nice to see they accept sepa. I'll give them a try. Do you have other similar banks that open business account to settle sepa payments?

The problem you will have is, that any provider selling your product via card charges is they are liable for refunds / chargebacks - especially consider you are selling something intangible. They are not going to want to convert that to BTC for you as they cannot get it back.

Also it will be ripe for fraud.

Setup an account
Get access to stolen cards
Purchase your service
Receive BTC

You will have to get a bank account to be able to use a payment processor to receive card payments

Reactions: GiGoGo
The problem you will have is, that any provider selling your product via card charges is they are liable for refunds / chargebacks - especially consider you are selling something intangible. They are not going to want to convert that to BTC for you as they cannot get it back.

Also it will be ripe for fraud.

Setup an account
Get access to stolen cards
Purchase your service
Receive BTC

You will have to get a bank account to be able to use a payment processor to receive card payments

You're right. I didn't consider that. Thank you.

Latest Threads