Our valued sponsor

Done with EPB - Need An alternative

Edge

Apr 11, 2018
Visit site
So as you may or may not know, Euro pacific bank has the worst support on the planet ..
That's 1 ..

Since November last year, they don't offer bank cards outside SEPA ... they keep saying they are working on something, but 9 months with no results, you can't trust anything they say ...

For a while I didn't even send money to that bank account, because it's useless ... sometimes I make an outgoing wire transfer, but very rarely ...

Couple weeks ago, I decided to buy some bitcoin on Kraken (I need the bitcoin), so I verified my account, and the only payment method available for me was wire transfer .. I sent a wire using EPB ...

Wire didn't arrive, Kraken support checked everything (very professional) and they told me they can't locate anything ..

I contacted EPB "support" and as usual, the most incompetent people work there, so someone just "assured" me the transaction was processed and it's not their fault ...

Back and forth and few days past, I decided to send another email to EPB, because sometimes you can sttumble upon someone who knows what he / she is doing, and avoid unqualified people (it happnes sometimes! you gotta be persistent) ..

Long story short, they told me that :

"The banking regulatory environment continues to move towards more stringent AML (anti-money laundering) screening and compliance requirements. Recent compliance policy updates have prohibited us from conducting business with Bitcoin or any of its affiliations. As such, we cannot process your last outgoing payment of EURXXX,00 to KRAKEN, PAYWARD LTD."

So my question is this common ? anybody had the same issue ?

Also, basically the EPB account is useless to me now, so I'm seriously looking for good alternatives here, I prefer remote account opening, so any bank that offers that, please let me know and I'll do some reasearch ..

Thank you!

So as you may or may not know, Euro pacific bank has the worst support on the planet ..
That's 1 ..

Since November last year, they don't offer bank cards outside SEPA ... they keep saying they are working on something, but 9 months with no results, you can't trust anything they say ...

For a while I didn't even send money to that bank account, because it's useless ... sometimes I make an outgoing wire transfer, but very rarely ...

Couple weeks ago, I decided to buy some bitcoin on Kraken (I need the bitcoin), so I verified my account, and the only payment method available for me was wire transfer .. I sent a wire using EPB ...

Wire didn't arrive, Kraken support checked everything (very professional) and they told me they can't locate anything ..

I contacted EPB "support" and as usual, the most incompetent people work there, so someone just "assured" me the transaction was processed and it's not their fault ...

Back and forth and few days past, I decided to send another email to EPB, because sometimes you can sttumble upon someone who knows what he / she is doing, and avoid unqualified people (it happnes sometimes! you gotta be persistent) ..

Long story short, they told me that :

"The banking regulatory environment continues to move towards more stringent AML (anti-money laundering) screening and compliance requirements. Recent compliance policy updates have prohibited us from conducting business with Bitcoin or any of its affiliations. As such, we cannot process your last outgoing payment of EURXXX,00 to KRAKEN, PAYWARD LTD."

So my question is this common ? anybody had the same issue ?

Also, basically the EPB account is useless to me now, so I'm seriously looking for good alternatives here, I prefer remote account opening, so any bank that offers that, please let me know and I'll do some reasearch ..

Thank you!

Euro Pacific Bank is a scam. I'm a former customer! And anything Peter Schiff is involved in is a scam also!

It is not the same company. They use the license of that globalnet company but they have their own company etc

Anyway we try them and they seem better. Globalnet does not even bother to respond to email and wirewallet has own support and procedure etc

Latest Threads