Our valued sponsor

Dormant Belize company as Holding company?

Actually it doesn't matter if the company is dormant or if it already is in operation when it is a Belize or Seychelles offshore company we speak. You can insert such a company at any time to be a Holding company for an onshore or other offshore company. It's just a matter of changing a few documents.

Oh, thanks, I was told that if the company is already in operation it was not possible to change it to be an holding company?

What I want to do is to register a new company in the Seychelles maybe Cyprus or somewhere else in the name of this Belize company, are you still sure it is possible?

These are all possible. They will happen but it will take you too much time if you want to process the papers. You can cut the chase short by simply registering it in another name. Then, your assets are already divided. It is much easier this way and much more efficient.

I went further with the process and used it as a Holding company for my other offshore corps. no problems at all "it's just do it" no question asked.
Most often there is nothing wrong to do it the way you have done it. Many have a company that they don't use and later use as Holding company.

Reactions: James Turner

Latest Threads