DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Aston & Williams Offshore Company, Trust and Bank
Gift Card Payment gateway
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

dsbcf.com bank is scam? here is my experience

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

jovicremo

Mentor Group Gold
hi everyone i was trying to open a bank account for a UK LLP company. dsbcf.com after having made me fill out some documents told me that I had to pay about 3000 euros of initial deposit, the problem is that they do not tell you that the account will not be immediately operational because later they will ask you for a series of documents , so if you are unable to procure them, you risk your money being blocked, and you will also have to pay them a binding annual fee as per contract

what is your experience with them? they do not seem transparent to me, nor very honest

wmaeser

I would not say they are a SCAM, but in my experience dealing with them they are very doshonest in pretending to be a bank.

Here is what they say on their own home page: "handle even your most complex banking needs" - laughable. They are not a bank.

jovicremo

Mentor Group Gold
yes, however they are not very transparent, they want you to pay 3000 euros in advance, without giving you the security of being able to remove the limitations, if they were transparent they would not make these traps to customers, because they will only say at the end that documents are needed that maybe a customer cannot get it easily or quickly

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
You want to be very careful unless 3000 euro is pocket money for you!

jovicremo

Mentor Group Gold
yes indeed, so I preferred to post my experience on this forum to unmask financial institutions that are not fair with customers so that they can change their attitude in the future, or fail if that is what they deserve

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
3K is too much for an account opening with some sort of (not sure what to call it) but operation that isn't even licensed or have insurance!!

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution