Our valued sponsor

dsbcf.com bank is scam? here is my experience

jovicremo

Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
hi everyone i was trying to open a bank account for a UK LLP company. dsbcf.com after having made me fill out some documents told me that I had to pay about 3000 euros of initial deposit, the problem is that they do not tell you that the account will not be immediately operational because later they will ask you for a series of documents , so if you are unable to procure them, you risk your money being blocked, and you will also have to pay them a binding annual fee as per contract

what is your experience with them? they do not seem transparent to me, nor very honest

Reactions: ALFRED MAYER
I would not say they are a SCAM, but in my experience dealing with them they are very doshonest in pretending to be a bank.

Here is what they say on their own home page: "handle even your most complex banking needs" - laughable. They are not a bank.

yes, however they are not very transparent, they want you to pay 3000 euros in advance, without giving you the security of being able to remove the limitations, if they were transparent they would not make these traps to customers, because they will only say at the end that documents are needed that maybe a customer cannot get it easily or quickly

Reactions: ImKing
yes indeed, so I preferred to post my experience on this forum to unmask financial institutions that are not fair with customers so that they can change their attitude in the future, or fail if that is what they deserve

Reactions: pesto
hi everyone i was trying to open a bank account for a UK LLP company. dsbcf.com after having made me fill out some documents told me that I had to pay about 3000 euros of initial deposit, the problem is that they do not tell you that the account will not be immediately operational because later they will ask you for a series of documents , so if you are unable to procure them, you risk your money being blocked, and you will also have to pay them a binding annual fee as per contract

what is your experience with them? they do not seem transparent to me, nor very honest
I agree,they are pirates,same story 3 k deposit and 500 for personal account, crazy fees, very slow service,not a real scam but orribile Chinese company ,that just want rip off people..

Someone know if they indeed are not licensed?

I think what happened was that first, you went through the pre-approval, hence the initial documents were requested. After your LLP had been approved for an account, they had requested the initial deposit (which by no means should be that much for DSBC). However, if anyone is going to open an account with them, please know that even if you had passed the pre-approval, there is still a chance of the account not opening for other reasons. So before making that first payment, I'd recommend consulting with agents to find a more optimal solution or having some sort of guarantee or refund policy.

Someone know if they indeed are not licensed?
They are indeed Licensed as a PI rather than an EMI or Bank with the Bank of Lithuania.

I would recommend using DSBC simply to move funds since their transaction fees are adequate.

Latest Threads