Our valued sponsor

Dubai property for sale - ideal for golden visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas Van Orton

Oct 25, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I have a property for sale on Dubai's Bluewaters Island. Top corner unit, perhaps the largest apart from the villas. Breathtaking views and furnished to a very high standard.
Asking price AED12 million, owner would negotiate with a serious buyer.
This is ideal for someone willing to get a Golden Visa and live in perhaps the best beachside area in Dubai, next to the Dubai eye.
Thanks,
NVO.

In same block as this one?

I whish you all the best and hope for a fast sale for you. Why are you selling by the way?
Damn I hate this question! Whatever the reason, it is unlikely you will know the real one, and I find impolite to ask. I mean, I don’t think a seller would ever disclose that he wants to get rid of his house because of a rodents infestation, or a crazy neighbor, or ghosts haunting it ja334¤¤#

Reactions: Nicholas Van Orton
Damn I hate this question! Whatever the reason, it is unlikely you will know the real one, and I find impolite to ask. I mean, I don’t think a seller would ever disclose that he wants to get rid of his house because of a rodents infestation, or a crazy neighbor, or ghosts haunting it ja334¤¤#
Haha, yes it is like the "why do you want to work for our company" one ;)
But it gets asked often.

I whish you all the best and hope for a fast sale for you. Why are you selling by the way?
Hi @uplana , thanks for the good wishes. I don't mind the question, at all. It's the oldest reason in the "fiat money" world: need to grab cash or simply exiting an earlier investment. Pick one, the other or a combination of the two, and that'll be it :)

NVO

Thread closed, congrats with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads