Our valued sponsor

Easiest EMI solution for anonymous wires to SEPA accounts

martypfeiff

Mar 15, 2019
Visit site
Hello!

We are need to wire small amounts between 500 and 2000€ to IBAN/SEPA bank accounts of marketing agencies. We want to pay those marketing agencies anonymously / under different names because our projects are not 100% GDPR compliant. Our preferable deposit method would be to exchange bitcoin to fiat and have a processor to do the payment to SEPA in their name.

There are several options for example WIREX offers BTC to EUR and payments to SEPA accounts, but they need face verification.

If anyone knows any service that provides fully verified EMI / banking account that can be used instantly and be loaded via BTC please let us know. We would be also highly interested in buying fully setup and verified solutions.

Looking forward to your answers!

Our preferable deposit method would be to exchange bitcoin to fiat and have a processor to do the payment to SEPA in their name. There are several options for example WIREX offers BTC to EUR and payments to SEPA accounts, but they need face verification.

Google harder :cool:

There are several companies providing a 'Pay your bills by bitcoin' service. Some of them have a limit of 1000€ or 1500€ per transaction, but e.g. one company with non-English website has a limit of 15 000€.

I am not going to post any names here, as I'm not sure if it is OK. But this is not some dark offshore rocket science but a basic, fully legal commercial service that has been available for years.

There are several companies providing a 'Pay your bills by bitcoin' service. Some of them have a limit of 1000€ or 1500€ per transaction, but e.g. one company with non-English website has a limit of 15 000€.
You are welcome to mention the companies so we may benefit from it.

But you can withdraw to credit cards which are not under your name ;)

Reactions: martypfeiff
I haven't tried any of these myself, hence you need to do your own research:

Lamium,the number one Bitcoin invoice payment service: Pages max. 3 000€
Piixpay - Home for crypto coin payments max. 20 000€
Laskupalvelu - Bittiraha.fi - Bitcoin-palveluita suomalaisille max. 15 000€ (This seems to be in Finnish language only.)

In some cases (large amounts, I guess) they will ask for IDs.
www.piixpay.com I tested but they need for verification processes a person holding ID next to face. Are there any sellers for documents and utility bills but including people holding IDs next to their face? Thanks!

Are there any sellers for documents and utility bills but including people holding IDs next to their face? Thanks!
we are a few here that can do this ;)

AdvCash is indeed on possible solution another would be factory services / invoicing service that can be used for the same purpose if done right.

Reactions: Spinat
Just add an alternative to the list of EMI's. @clemens can you have a look at the thread in your sig and comment?

Latest Threads