Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts

EMI account for a UAE business

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Rael

Satchelpay is a good alternative to Paysera.

Paysera is more commercial and cheaper but needs longer to open the account especially since so many people need to change from TW.

Satchelpay can provide EUR dedicated IBAN via SEPA/SWIFT via TARGET2 and even dedicated Multicurrency IBAN under Company Name - they charge 1.500 Euro for UAE company and the mentioned features but are streamlined and quick in response.
It's EUR 1075, plus 50 per month. Would be a great solution, if they accepted payments from everywhere.

Paysera wants your company documents notarized. Will cost quite a fortune. Satchelpay doesn't require it

BlueMist

Entrepreneur
Where is the IBAN of Satchelpay domiciled?

I have recently opened Moneycorp business account for my UAE Fujairah freezone company. It works without any issues, can accept 3rd party payments provided a unique reference number is mentioned in the bank transfers details (as the IBAN is not unique). I usually exchange something into another currency so they don’t have any objections for it to be only a pass through account. No issues or questions even with €100k transfers. Also they send all transfers for free with OUR charges anywhere and in any currency.

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
It's EUR 1075, plus 50 per month. Would be a great solution, if they accepted payments from everywhere.

Paysera wants your company documents notarized. Will cost quite a fortune. Satchelpay doesn't require it
Original respond by them:

Just to clarify for you we use TARGET 2 for the SWIFT transfers.

The package for an account opening + multi currency IBAN and up to 5 virtual or physical cards in your company name would be 1,500EUR.

They accept Tier 1 Offshore Jurisdictions but not the old school shady ones. You can transact with them between UAE, SG, HK, China and USA.
Of course no Seychelles, Belize or Mauritius. They are very transactional - had not good picture from them because of the past and the thread they had here but only from practical point of view there is no single issue.

For Free

Where is the IBAN of Satchelpay domiciled?

I have recently opened Moneycorp business account for my UAE Fujairah freezone company. It works without any issues, can accept 3rd party payments provided a unique reference number is mentioned in the bank transfers details (as the IBAN is not unique). I usually exchange something into another currency so they don’t have any objections for it to be only a pass through account. No issues or questions even with €100k transfers. Also they send all transfers for free with OUR charges anywhere and in any currency.
Dear @BlueMist, does Moneycorp require Emirates ID and any prove of residence to open account for you? Also does it restrict to send/receive money to/from any country?

BlueMist

Entrepreneur
Dear @BlueMist, does Moneycorp require Emirates ID and any prove of residence to open account for you? Also does it restrict to send/receive money to/from any country?
Yes it does require Emirates ID for UAE residents. No restrictions when it comes to sending or receiving payments from 3rd parties.

Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution