Our valued sponsor

EMI business account with a USD visa/mastercard? (not wise or revolut)

I can't use wise or revolut.

Anyone know a reliable EMI which i can transfer USD and spend USD with a visa / mastercard ?

Bankera and paysera can only has EURO'S

I'm in the isle of man so out the EEA, so i can't use N26 / monese / bunq and the rest of them which are just for that.
It’s easier if you buy/make a fake utility bill from a EU country and pretend that you reside there, so you can open your account with those EMIs.

Do you have any other EMIs like Paxum(Canada), Neteller(UK), Skrill(UK) or what?
These are outside of the EU and could be more open to Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Malta etc. customers.

I'm testing Aurupay since last week. It offers Gold-backed accounts which can be top-up with cryptos, EMIs, Wire, Sepa/Banktransfer, ACH, Checks and so on. The strength is, that you as a user is able to sell your gold as well, which gives you a lot more possibilities like this one:

Your customer wants to pay you by paypal/wire/sepa/neteller/skrill/bitcoin/westernunion, so you send him the transactions details of somebody who sells gold and accepts paypal/wire/sepa/neteller/skrill/bitcoin/westernunion.
After your customer has sent the funds to the gold-seller, you receive the gold from this seller (is a solid escrow system so don't worry it works flawlessly).
After a week or a day (depends on you), you sell the received gold with your preferred payment method lets say ... sepa/wire-banktransfer.

This allows you to accept payments through channels/payment-methods you don't have, bypassing regulations and restrictions. The service seems quite new to me, due the liquidity of some payment methods is very thin. Sometimes you find always the same sellers or no sellers. But the cryptos, Bank/Wire and Sepa-Transfers works perfectly. When the system has a bigger user base some day, it could be a good successor of the legendary e-gold.com

Do you have any other EMIs like Paxum(Canada), Neteller(UK), Skrill(UK) or what?
These are outside of the EU and could be more open to Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Malta etc. customers.

I'm testing Aurupay since last week. It offers Gold-backed accounts which can be top-up with cryptos, EMIs, Wire, Sepa/Banktransfer, ACH, Checks and so on. The strength is, that you as a user is able to sell your gold as well, which gives you a lot more possibilities like this one:

Your customer wants to pay you by paypal/wire/sepa/neteller/skrill/bitcoin/westernunion, so you send him the transactions details of somebody who sells gold and accepts paypal/wire/sepa/neteller/skrill/bitcoin/westernunion.
After your customer has sent the funds to the gold-seller, you receive the gold from this seller (is a solid escrow system so don't worry it works flawlessly).
After a week or a day (depends on you), you sell the received gold with your preferred payment method lets say ... sepa/wire-banktransfer.

This allows you to accept payments through channels/payment-methods you don't have, bypassing regulations and restrictions. The service seems quite new to me, due the liquidity of some payment methods is very thin. Sometimes you find always the same sellers or no sellers. But the cryptos, Bank/Wire and Sepa-Transfers works perfectly. When the system has a bigger user base some day, it could be a good successor of the legendary e-gold.com
Can you start a dedicated thread for Aurupay? Would be nice to hear from other users too.
Do I understand correctly that it can be used as a p2p physical gold exchange with escrow? If so, how to protect from fake gold? (Like gold bars with “gifts” inside)

Can you start a dedicated thread for Aurupay? Would be nice to hear from other users too.
Do I understand correctly that it can be used as a p2p physical gold exchange with escrow? If so, how to protect from fake gold? (Like gold bars with “gifts” inside)

Just like e-gold.com about 20 years ago (they came up even earlier than paypal), the gold of Aurupay is digital. So the users dealing with digital gold. In combination with so many payment methods this digital gold can be seen as a kind of "middle-ware" which combines payment methods and markets. This is very usable due the most payment methods are limited to their licenses, which are viable for only some jurisdictions. Just like E-Gold every user can initiate a delivery and Aurupay sends out the Gold in 1 gram-bars. So, this is the point where the gold become physical.

If you think this thing straight through, Bitcoin can be seen as a "middle-ware" as well but it's much more volatile and depending which wallet and exchange you use, everywhere you see a different exchange-rate. Aurupay and E-Gold fixed their exchange-rates for a couple of hours across the whole platform.

I will open a thread about aurupay, but not now. I need to know that service a little bit better. But in one week or two I will write a whole report including my experiences.

Latest Threads