Our valued sponsor

EMI for non-EEA/US resident that will allow regular SEPA transfer to Kraken / Binance

naquad

Aug 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

I'm working for a EU company remotely, I'm not a resident of EU (not an EEA member) and I want to get an account with IBAN that would allow me to send SEPA to Kraken or Binance. I've got an official employment agreement so I can confirm the source of money.

After skimming through List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions. and googling I've come up with a list of options like Bankera, BlackCatCard, and others, but I can't really find any meaningful reviews for any of them which looks quite suspicious.

Does anyone here have a setup that does SEPA -> Kraken / Binance? Or should I just go with Bankera?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm working for a EU company remotely, I'm not a resident of EU (not an EEA member) and I want to get an account with IBAN that would allow me to send SEPA to Kraken or Binance. I've got an official employment agreement so I can confirm the source of money.

After skimming through List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions. and googling I've come up with a list of options like Bankera, BlackCatCard, and others, but I can't really find any meaningful reviews for any of them which looks quite suspicious.

Does anyone here have a setup that does SEPA -> Kraken / Binance? Or should I just go with Bankera?

Thanks

You can trust Bankera. ;)

If none of these are for you. You can rent a residential address in the UK and then you can give your EU company for reference and get a Revolut, Transferwise and the rest which you have been unable to get.

Latest Threads