Our valued sponsor

EMI for UAE company?

HK EMIs (Currenxie, Statrys, Airwallex) can also work well for a UAE sw company.
(I presume that the nationality and residence of directors and UBO's are “non-toxic”.)

They are good, have been using them for a few years.

You have also Currenxie that works well for me.
Confirming.
Just a note re: Airwallex – their application processing (KYC procedure) seems to be a little bit slow in the last, say, half a year, as I heard. But I consider it to be just a minor problem.

How is CBD working for you?

Currenxie has been working great.
Sorry I never saw these replies - CBD has so far been fantastic, personal account has decent multi currency function in app, and processing is fast. Cannot fault personal account at all.

Business account is good but the online iBanking thing they use is stupidly complex to get going. They also only allow AED for first 6 months - hence I use CurrencyFair to change inward transactions to AED - and they've been great.

Can you tell something about Pros and Cons of CurrencyFair?
There was a huge amount of kyc back and forth during account opening where sometimes I'd be reasked the same stuff a few times despite thoroughly answering previously. Also every few transactions there's a halt wanting to see an invoice or similar - but this is probably because I'm in a higher risk jurisdiction and higher risk business.

But the actual processing and speed is great along with acceptable fees and rates. I'd definitely recommend them.

Reactions: For Free

Latest Threads