Our valued sponsor

EMI for US company with Russian founders

@Vilgelm I'm Russian with EU residence.
So I could only open an account for my US LLC only at Wise. Just never show your passport during KYC process. I'm not sure if there is an option to show Georigian residency card to them but they def have an option to upload EU card.
Let us know if you will be able to open an account somewhere else, since Wise is not reliable.

As for EU residence, it's quite easy to obtain one in Spain, it's called digital nomad visa.

Hi everyone,

My partner and I are looking to start selling on Amazon. We recently formed a C-Corp in Florida, obtained an EIN, and created a website. We opened the company through a registered agent. We are both Russian citizens, but we currently reside in Georgia.

We need a payment processor that supports ACH payments. We have applied to Mercury, Relay Finance, and Airwallex, but we have been denied.

Can anyone recommend an EMI that will open an account for a US company with Russian founders?

We appreciate for any help.
Go to your home country's bank; they can open a foreign entity bank account. I did this in Asia for my company in the UK. You just need to complete some formalities with the bank manager, and they can open the account.

Go to your home country's bank; they can open a foreign entity bank account. I did this in Asia for my company in the UK. You just need to complete some formalities with the bank manager, and they can open the account.
A good idea in general. It really can work.
Unfortunately, in this case I am afraid that any of Georgian banks will not be able to offer an ACH payments capable account...

@Vilgelm, note this Wise and Currenxie asking for info. It might be important for you.

Reactions: Vilgelm
A good idea in general. It really can work.
Unfortunately, in this case I am afraid that any of Georgian banks will not be able to offer an ACH payments capable account...

@Vilgelm, note this Wise and Currenxie asking for info. It might be important for you.
Your bank provide you virtul internationa account you need to talk with bank manager who handle this request

But it's still just visa. Do they provide some kind of local ID card?
Of course, they will give your a temporal residence card.

Go to your home country's bank; they can open a foreign entity bank account
This a nonsense if your home country is Russia :) There is almost no SWIFT, most of banks are sanctioned.
However, I'd like to know if it's possible within Europe, Spain in my case. I tried to do this in one of the biggest banks, BBVA, but they said it's not possilbe. They open accounts only for big international companies / local companies

However, I'd like to know if it's possible within Europe, Spain in my case. I tried to do this in one of the biggest banks, BBVA, but they said it's not possilbe. They open accounts only for big international companies / local companies
Generally, or in many times, it is possible; it always depends on how valuable customer of the bank you are.

But it is OT here; if you like to discuss this more deeply, start a new thread, please.