Our valued sponsor

EMI that accept crypto provider

alexismG7

Nov 13, 2021
Greece
Visit site
Hello guyz

I have read a lot of threads about this case, and i know that you are tired. I understand that below that i ask are not sure answers.

I have create a company in my country in europe, my country does not provide any crypto license. But Capital comission ask the digital currency providers that exchange them with fiat currencys, to make a register in the capital comission. In order to register you must provide a huge folder with AML measures, risks, business plan etc.

If they accept us, they publish one list on their site that we are registered digital currencys providers for fiat money. But note: we are not licensed. As we understand in our country we can operate with no problem, but until now is unregulated.

We take the decision to go by the book, because we are young and we dont want to go on the prison, and try to hide what we do.

The main question is : EMIs like bankera,nexpay etc they accept us or they throw us like a shits, after all the expenses that we do? We will have all the KYC measure that we take, IT programs, software, papers etc.

Also we work with accountants and lawers in our country, and we dont have plan to open a company in a country that provide licenses, the cost is high, we cannot trust any lawer and i think that this opportunity will be available for short time.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Well, congrats with your business venture, let's see if I can give you a few hints.

First of all, I know we had two people around here who represented a company that had specialized in helping cryptostartups get a license and everything it takes to make the business legal and neat in the eyes of the banks.

I can not remember username on them, sorry, but use the search box above and I'm sure you can reach them. Otherwise use Google search.

In addition, I think @Fred can help with a setup in Dubai and @Gediminas has some connections to Bankera and other interesting business partners who might be able to help you.

Reactions: alexismG7
Hello guyz

I have read a lot of threads about this case, and i know that you are tired. I understand that below that i ask are not sure answers.

I have create a company in my country in europe, my country does not provide any crypto license. But Capital comission ask the digital currency providers that exchange them with fiat currencys, to make a register in the capital comission. In order to register you must provide a huge folder with AML measures, risks, business plan etc.

If they accept us, they publish one list on their site that we are registered digital currencys providers for fiat money. But note: we are not licensed. As we understand in our country we can operate with no problem, but until now is unregulated.

We take the decision to go by the book, because we are young and we dont want to go on the prison, and try to hide what we do.

The main question is : EMIs like bankera,nexpay etc they accept us or they throw us like a shits, after all the expenses that we do? We will have all the KYC measure that we take, IT programs, software, papers etc.

Also we work with accountants and lawers in our country, and we dont have plan to open a company in a country that provide licenses, the cost is high, we cannot trust any lawer and i think that this opportunity will be available for short time.
So in reality you require banking but no bank will accept you without a license. Depending on your country we could partner you with a licence holder already established in another country. Use their infrastructure on a white label basis. This is something we have done for clients before as recent as December 2021.

Reactions: alexismG7
Well, congrats with your business venture, let's see if I can give you a few hints.

First of all, I know we had two people around here who represented a company that had specialized in helping cryptostartups get a license and everything it takes to make the business legal and neat in the eyes of the banks.

I can not remember username on them, sorry, but use the search box above and I'm sure you can reach them. Otherwise use Google search.

In addition, I think @Fred can help with a setup in Dubai and @Gediminas has some connections to Bankera and other interesting business partners who might be able to help you.
Thanks you for the information will contact with them!

So in reality you require banking but no bank will accept you without a license. Depending on your country we could partner you with a licence holder already established in another country. Use their infrastructure on a white label basis. This is something we have done for clients before as recent as December 2021.
This sound intresting to me, can we contact with whatsapp or e-mail for further informations?