Our valued sponsor

EMI with business name card?

I don't know about best but I can tell you about worst EMI i.e veritascard.com

They offer sh*t and sloooooowwwwwww service and its expensive as hell but it does work once funded and you provide proof of funds after they block your account....like always :mad:. You can order a French IBAN and UK IBAN for your French or EU company attached to your business card. The fee is 2.49% incoming wires and 2.49% on outgoing wires but free for ATM's in France otherwise 2.50 euros for ATM's eek¤%&. You should read the trust pilot comments first.

In terms of best EMI see the thread on the EMI list on the forum.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Do you know about a better alternative?

The ones I used all closed down. The other one was mentioned in EMI List such as Viabuy company card.

If you go dark style, use only the second and the last

The ones I used all closed down. The other one was mentioned in EMI List such as Viabuy company card.

Forgot to mention that one thing viabuy does better than veritas is that they at least tell you that the first thirdparty incoming wire from a new counterparty will be held for 14 days and you will need to provide paperwork for fraud prevention etc. Veritas says nothing but does exactly the same by blocking your account, holding the funds for some time and requesting paperwork. Then they wonder why that get negative feedback when the fees are already high.

Latest Threads