Our valued sponsor

EMI with SEPA IBAN for non EU resident + gambling friendly

Ernie1381

Mar 30, 2021
Mexico
Visit site
Hi, I am a sportsbetting professional living in Mexico and looking for an EMI with IBAN account that accept payments from gambling companies. I know Skrill/Neteller are options but HUGE fees on transactions and convertion rates in currencies (Euros to Mexican pesos).

There are many EMIs out there but many of the popular ones only accept EU residents or/and are not gambling friendly.

Thanks for your help.

I'm a bit worried because they have plenty of negative reviews

Don't worry about that. Many of them are bought by the competitors. It's a good company that employs over 150 people and they have many other projects under their umbrella (including a fully licensed bank and crypto exchange with over 1m users). They are also principal members of Visa and Mastercard (trust me, they don't give those memberships to yolo projects).

I think the best solution for Mexicans is Wise (Transferwise), as a Mexican you will also have the right to an IBAN of Belgium.

Receive for example transfers in EUR from Skrill or Neteller in your wise account and then convert to pesos with the best exchange rate and then send by SPEI transfer to accounts in Mexico.

Or directly from the bookmaker to Wise, but I don't know if Wise allows it.

Reactions: Ernie1381

Latest Threads