Our valued sponsor

EMIs that have no problems with LARGE incoming transfers?

I make 2-3 big deals every year selling to other businesses, we are tallking about $100,000 - $350,000 payments coming to my Business bank account in one go.

So far I have used my Canadian company and strong local bank accounts and never got any suspension on any platform,

however, I am soon relocating overseas and planning on incorporating either in Hong Kong or Dubai, to save on Tax. (and because Canada is Terrible)

What are the EMIs / banks for these two jurisdictions that will allow me to continue my business as usual
without too many questions asked and without blocking my payments?

The payments will come from Escrow since this is the main middle man that keeps the money until the services are released, and then Escrow pays me.
Escrow doesn't allow me to use Transferwise, Revolut, Airwallex, etc...! to receive payments.

I sell Digital assets in the ecommerce niche to third party businesses so it's all legit Business and nothing in the black or gray area.
We have sale agreements in place, everything verified and signed... etc..

Those amounts shouldn't be a problem for any EMI or bank that opens business accounts. In the context of business banking, 100–350,000 is not considered especially large.

Aside from some small or specialized ones, banks in Hong Kong and UAE handle thousands of transactions around that size per day. Even the likes of Airwallex, Currenxie, and Statrys handle a lot of transactions that size and larger per day.

When you open your account, make sure you explain the intended transaction profile on the account to the bank. Give them an early chance to reject you if something about your business isn't to their liking. Expect friction at the first couple of transactions, providing them with invoices, agreements, and the usual stuff. Once you've done that a few times, they'll probably leave you alone aside from spot checks and reaching specific lifetime account thresholds.

You need to tell the EMI what you are going to do and where the money is coming from before the money arrive. If you do so, no problems.

Reactions: ironhide

Latest Threads