Our valued sponsor

EMIs that still accept old-fashion-way uploaded docs. NO "LIVE SELFIES"

Soulguy

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys, can you please recommend me EMI that is still using the old fashion "Click here to upload documents" technology?
As most of them now want to receive selfies or even documents pictures live, thru a web camera - and that does not work for me...
I was using fillit till now, but they recently also upgraded their system and now want a live selfie uploaded thru a web camera.

Thank you guys, for helping me out!

All EMI's in EU need to now follow EU AMLD5 period or face sanctions. The days of just uploading documents should have ended on Jan 10 2020. They need to visually identity you via digital means.

You may need to try an EMI type entity outside the EU if you have a problem with that.

As most of them now want to receive selfies or even documents pictures live, thru a web camera - and that does not work for me...

Why not, you have missing your head or something? ns2

Can you please recommend some EMI-type service, located outside EU ?

If you don't want to show your face it means only one thing ca#"!

Mate we both know I am not about to support you doing fraud :rolleyes:.

Reactions: uplana
That doesn't work for you because you probably want to open an account with someone else's ID who doesn't know about it and, with LIVE selfie etc., the bank notices that the photo does not match.

There is no other reason!

This is exactly why there is LIVE selfie or video ID.

Guys, thank you for your thoughts, but you both are wrong.

My friend don't BS me you are a damn criminal. Don't pretend to me like your not. One can go through all your posts under your profile and see that you have been asking about obtaining FAKE documents for over 1 year ns2. You even made such great posts like the below :rolleyes:.

I am not shaming you but don't BS me please when the facts are clear to see on your posts.

My friend don't BS me you are a damn criminal. Don't pretend to me like your not. One can go through all your posts under your profile and see that you have been asking about obtaining FAKE documents for over 1 year ns2. You even made such great posts like the below :rolleyes:.

I am not shaming you but don't BS me please when the facts are clear to see on your posts.

Thank you for the compliment ;)

Guys, can you please stop judging me and offer some EMI like services, that are not registered in EU ? :)

Use Google!

We don't support criminals and if you think that opening an account with EMI outside the EU is easier, then you're even more stupid.

If a bank does not request a Live Seflie etc., then a certified copy of your passport from the notary with apostille, etc. Or do you think the bank risks losing its license just to open an account for your criminal activities?

Latest Threads