Our valued sponsor

Entire crypto market seems very volatile in this time!

something is cooking, the big crypto are crabing sideways ... narrative of a sub 30k bitcoin are poping up around ...

chinese new year is around the corner and could explain part of the sell pressure...
a big event I think could be ethereum on CME future in early february ... very big money will be able to bet on or against ethereum ...

Still we have clear evidence of institutions accumulating bitcoin around 30k, people selling now are just giving their bitcoins to the 1% ... very sad given what is undoubtedly going to happen!

Reactions: tellmehowitis
Is the pump over yet or just profit taking before the pump continues..lol?

Send for the BTC shills.

have fun staying poor ? smi(&%
LOL... Sometimes I feel bad to be part of the crypto space because how many fanatics are in there

Does anyone else noted how the crypto market goes up and down especially the Ethereum and Bitcoin?

It was not like that last year in January as far as I remember
Maybe it's because gamblers are currently playing with Gamestop and not with cryptos smi(&%

Reactions: 12345 and Silvio
LOL... Sometimes I feel bad to be part of the crypto space because how many fanatics are in there
can you please take a minute to read my first post here in reply to the topic of this thread and point out what did I wrote that warrant a reply like "man you are a religious creep, poor you" ? nothing sarcastic, I genuinely don't see the correlation here.
we are talking on a public forum about assets that are traded on a public market and trying to see where it is going, did I get that wrong or ? why on earth is there any reply here in relation to me and not the topic ?

can you please take a minute to read my first post here in reply to the topic of this thread and point out what did I wrote that warrant a reply like "man you are a religious creep, poor you" ? nothing sarcastic, I genuinely don't see the correlation here.
we are talking on a public forum about assets that are traded on a public market and trying to see where it is going, did I get that wrong or ? why on earth is there any reply here in relation to me and not the topic ?
can you please take a minute to read my first post here and see that my response was to your comment saying "have fun staying poor"? and nothing else? Everybody who reads your post here in the forum knows how fanatic you are with Bitcoin because most of the things you say are useless in terms of offshore business (which is the main topic in this forum) since most of the time you are only preaching about Bitcoin. That's why people suggest you to "decide with brain not emotions" just like @michael2137 which is clearly a really good advice that works with all kind of investments.

Now, if you cry because somebody says you should invest with the head and not with the hearth then there is a problem because you can't manage others comments... And of course no, @michael2137 didn't say that because of your first post but because how you normally write across the whole forum and being so fanatic makes others to just ignore your "facts" (which some of them are valid) since they can't validate you are being neutral in your analysis.

can you please take a minute to read my first post here and see that my response was to your comment saying "have fun staying poor"? and nothing else? Everybody who reads your post here in the forum knows how fanatic you are with Bitcoin because most of the things you say are useless in terms of offshore business (which is the main topic in this forum) since most of the time you are only preaching about Bitcoin. That's why people suggest you to "decide with brain not emotions" just like @michael2137 which is clearly a really good advice that works with all kind of investments.

Now, if you cry because somebody says you should invest with the head and not with the hearth then there is a problem because you can't manage others comments... And of course no, @michael2137 didn't say that because of your first post but because how you normally write across the whole forum and being so fanatic makes others to just ignore your "facts" (which some of them are valid) since they can't validate you are being neutral in your analysis.
sure go on pretend that post was completely on topic perfectly in his place ok ... I replied that stupid phrase because what else I am suppose to answer to that ?
to me this look like a troll post akin to a few others on this forum shaming me on being a religious fanatics crazy, sorry but in my book this is nothing short of an insult.

9 reply out of 10 that I make on this forum are perfectly relevant to each thread and I provide as much facts as I can or what I consider very good reference as I can.
I am sorry if many people are pissed about hearing of bitcoin and crypto in general but its now a big part of this forum and offshore business in general and is not going away any time soon, I completely disagree with you there and apparently the owner of this forum seems to be ok with that given there is a dedicated forum on bitcoin with tons of posts highlighting the investment opportunities and price actions.

on top of that, given the recent boom in crypto and the fortunes that are being made with it, it is extremely foolish to ostracized crypto enthusiast like that on a forum selling private membership ... but hey what do I know I m just a stupid crypto fanatic moron ?

but hey what do I know I m just a stupid crypto fanatic moron ?
I don't know if you are stupid or moron (and I'm not the one who is going to confirm that) but hey a crypto fanatic yes 100%

9 reply out of 10 that I make on this forum are perfectly relevant to each thread
Sure, I guess everybody can confirm that

I am sorry if many people are pissed about hearing of bitcoin and crypto in general but its now a big part of this forum and offshore business in general and is not going away any time soon
Who says cryptos aren't part of offshore businesses? Lol, I even use them a lot. I said: "most of the things you say are useless in terms of offshore business (which is the main topic in this forum) since most of the time you are only preaching about Bitcoin". Sharing charts and affirming the masses are selling so the 1% is buying is not something related to offshore business, neither is checking why who said what on twitter or preaching about Bitcoin.

Sometimes I feel bad to be part of the crypto space because how many fanatics are in there. But well, everybody can do whatever they want

I don't know if you are stupid or moron (and I'm not the one who is going to confirm that) but hey a crypto fanatic yes 100%

I think he is both. He confirmed it himself didn't he...lol.

You won't get anywhere with him. Crypto is to him what trump is to this woman below rof/%.

Who says cryptos aren't part of offshore businesses? Lol, I even use them a lot. I said: "most of the things you say are useless in terms of offshore business (which is the main topic in this forum) since most of the time you are only preaching about Bitcoin". Sharing charts and affirming the masses are selling so the 1% is buying is not something related to offshore business, neither is checking why who said what on twitter or preaching about Bitcoin.
if bitcoin is relevant to offshore business then understanding it and talking about the market goes along, not sure where you are going there ...

Sometimes I feel bad to be part of the crypto space because how many fanatics are in there. But well, everybody can do whatever they want
there is no such thing as a crypto sphere or crypto familly or wathever, grow up plz ... there is a technology and a market and thats all we are talking about, jeez ...

if bitcoin is relevant to offshore business then understanding it and talking about the market goes along, not sure where you are going there ...
No is not, understanding it and predicting where the price goes is only relevant for those that are into those two specific stuff but offshore business that use cryptos don't even need to understand any of that just like an offshore business who does dropshipping/service/consulting/software/import/export/etc and accept cryptos as a payment method don't even need to know where the price goes since prices are set in accepted currencies

there is no such thing as a crypto sphere or crypto familly or wathever, grow up plz ... there is a technology and a market and thats all we are talking about, jeez ...
I'm the one who needs to grow up... Said the one who is crying. Everything in the world is separated by groups of people who use/accept/believe/do/etc something (the technology and the market as you said), you can deny the reality if you want but that doesn't change how it works.

Again: Sometimes I feel bad to be part of the crypto space because how many fanatics are in there. But well, everybody can do whatever they want

I think he is both. He confirmed it himself didn't he...lol.

You won't get anywhere with him. Crypto is to him what trump is to this woman below
I won't say he is stupid, he knows a lot about Bitcoin and that's an advance field but yeah I won't get anywhere

No is not, understanding it and predicting where the price goes is only relevant for those that are into those two specific stuff but offshore business that use cryptos don't even need to understand any of that just like an offshore business who does dropshipping/service/consulting/software/import/export/etc and accept cryptos as a payment method don't even need to know where the price goes since prices are set in accepted currencies
there is a difference between not needed and irrelevant, this is far from being irrelevant and off topic. those not interested don't read thats all ... given the amounts of views on those threads it seems many are indeed interested, or dare I say proving you wrong ?
are you seriously going to hold on to this ? if so i guess we disagree then, lets leave it at that ...

I'm the one who needs to grow up... Said the one who is crying. Everything in the world is separated by groups of people who use/accept/believe/do/etc something (the technology and the market as you said), you can deny the reality if you want but that doesn't change how it works.

Again: Sometimes I feel bad to be part of the crypto space because how many fanatics are in there. But well, everybody can do whatever they want
i give up, sorry about that i guess.

I am going to go back to being a crypto fanatic now, thx that was very helpful.

Neither do I. Maybe I should take a walk down to Deltec Bank. I said in another thread over a year ago whole thing is a scam to enrich insiders.

Yeah that is a good idea. Do like Elon did today and position accordingly before sharing your findings on twitter.

Handsome profits guaranteed. On the way up and on the way down as well.

Yeah that is a good idea. Do like Elon did today and position accordingly before sharing your findings on twitter.

Handsome profits guaranteed. On the way up and on the way down as well.
Don't forget about Reddit, there are lot of crazy people too. I was watching an streaming and the thing came out and we all started buying doge... 300% in a day, I regret not buying more haha

apparently the hedge funds are all shorting bitcoin like mad similar to whats happening to GME, that would explain why the price keep getting suppressed for some time now.

Latest Threads