Our valued sponsor

ePayments and verification, someone had luck to reach out to their support?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
For a few days I try to get a verified account with epayments, I uploaded a bank statement which they rejected for no reason given.

So I uploaded a car loan document which got rejected as well.

The name, address etc is the one I gave them but they keep rejecting the docs.

Does anyone had luck to reach their support?

Reactions: bastard and myhand
Have same problem with them, they keep rejecting my documents. They are original and no BS. - I will give it a last try and move on if they keep rejecting the docs.

Have since December 2017 private account with them. I have EEA passport and changed my residency address to non EEA address successfully. 40 minutes after they confirmed my address change I got this e-mail:

"Hello,

We have reviewed your account and have made the decision that we cannot offer you any ePayments services. In view of this, in accordance with section 7.3 of our Terms and Conditions, we hereby inform you that your account has been blocked with immediate effect. "

Maybe it's possible they go the same way like many other emi's over the last months. What do you think?

You need to ask support for reason what wrong with your docs and what information they want.
It could be document quality issue, legality issue, etc.
I know the people who have reject verification with uploading utility bill from one utility provider and then got success with utility bill from another provider.

Personally, I passed verification with bank statement that have stamp, QR code and digital version of my bank statement could be also downloaded from bank site using UUID, which is quite simple to verify.
Probably, if bank statement it's some simple document without any digital/identification protection epayments could reject it because can't validate document for legit.

Well, the question is not about account closure but more like why it takes them ages to approve valid documents and why they keep rejecting them! Please stay on topic here.

Maybe they don't like electronic / PDF statements and you need to upload a printed/signed paper version.
Sometimes you just have to accept the game they play with their verification...

In this company something has changed a lot in recent times.
I passed the initial identity verification and registration a couple of years ago in one day, almost instantly. Utility bill was enough at that time.
Now my address has changed and I decided to make changes to my account. My utility bill doesn't suit them anymore. As if it seems to be illegal (they think so). Although there is a barcode and it can be scanned by QR-scanner (if there would be a desire).
I sent them a certificate from the bank with a seal. That was not enough for them either. They asked for a list of transactions for this bank account. List of bank account transactions! To confirm the change of address, Karl!))
In short, they behave strangely. Although, in general, they had (and maybe for someone even now) a good and convenient service. It was.

In this company something has changed a lot in recent times.
I passed the initial identity verification and registration a couple of years ago in one day, almost instantly. Utility bill was enough at that time.
Now my address has changed and I decided to make changes to my account. My utility bill doesn't suit them anymore. As if it seems to be illegal (they think so). Although there is a barcode and it can be scanned by QR-scanner (if there would be a desire).
I sent them a certificate from the bank with a seal. That was not enough for them either. They asked for a list of transactions for this bank account. List of bank account transactions! To confirm the change of address, Karl!))
In short, they behave strangely. Although, in general, they had (and maybe for someone even now) a good and convenient service. It was.

Asking of transaction list from bank acc is a bullet proof information.
If you spend money in area of your place of living (atm cashout, markets purchases, utility bill payments, etc) they could verify it easy additionally to exact address info.
And most of more or less normal banks could provide this statement in english. Unless utility bill or some local document that need translate and apostile to English to understand from their side.
I usually provide bank statement or transaction list and it passed verification in every service which I tried.

They are definitely not easy with verification. Asked me all the usual company and residence verification documents, I shared openly all what they have asked for, but they kept asking for more and finally only with sharing a copy of the contract I have with one of my customers I was recently approved with a UAE offshore.

Have same problem with them, they keep rejecting my documents. They are original and no BS. - I will give it a last try and move on if they keep rejecting the docs.
What are the documents that you get declined on?

I got paid a month ago from some with Rietumu bank, wonder what's the deal?

And why are they not good because you say it is illogical?

Interesting. I see you are the first one who has good experience with rietumu bank or may be you don't have enough experience.
You can read many review or topic about epayments' illogical actions. I am not only one who said this.
Lastly the topic is not about my comment, if you have an answer for topic holder question, please answer. You don't need to answer me.
Thanks.

I have been using them since 3 years or so.
I have a personal account.They have asked for UB and payment verification documents twice.All great so far.
Payments are coming and going smoothly.No questions,no issues.
I hope they keep this service level forever.

Latest Threads