Our valued sponsor

Epayments.com Denied registration resident

jerrywhyte

Sep 24, 2019
Visit site
I am trying to register for and epayments.com account using my UK ltd registered business, But I am encountering issues getting past the stage of "Residential Address" and it keep declining saying "Denied registration resident with selected country " I am non Europe/US/CA resident. How do I get past this? Can I use my UK business service address by probably switching my application to a VPN/VPS (RDP)?epaymen

That's not the first time we have read about it. I don't know what the policy of their risk management is but it looks very strict. They claim to have 1M customers and 1T business customers, maybe they have enough to run their business and just reject new customers.

That's not the first time we have read about it. I don't know what the policy of their risk management is but it looks very strict. They claim to have 1M customers and 1T business customers, maybe they have enough to run their business and just reject new customers.

An no detail is given concerning this on their FAQ page. Please anyone successfully registered should share how it was done PLEASE!

Reactions: Spinat
@Marc Jacob is right. The country you come from is rejected by most if not all EMI's and banks in Europe at least. You need to enter into a dual citizenship or you want to go the dark way to fix your problem.

To have a UK Ltd, UK phone number is already a good beginning but you need a better "passport" if I may say so :D

@Marc Jacob is right. The country you come from is rejected by most if not all EMI's and banks in Europe at least. You need to enter into a dual citizenship or you want to go the dark way to fix your problem.

To have a UK Ltd, UK phone number is already a good beginning but you need a better "passport" if I may say so :D

Please I do I go the dark way to fix this successfully? Any post or guide to point me how to please?

Ohk bro, since I already have uk ltd and service address and phone, cant I use a VPN/VPS with those details?
HI Jerry. if they dont acdept your ghana address then you cant open an account. the only suggestion I have is why dont you find a UK director for the company? its normal to have this and you can pay them a small amount yearly. then the director provides the passport and address verification. you just need to have a contract and power of attorney with them.

You won't get through their verification process if you are resident in Ghana, sorry to say so byt they will refuse to open an account for you.

Hey, you better not open dark way! Because they find out that you are using VPN. Dont know how but before i was using ep. then i opened a business account but on my Indian friend with Indian IP address, then when i was verifying the address they asked me several times to not use VPN. At the end they just refused to open account saying our risk management and bla bla bla...... then terminated my account.

Hey, you better not open dark way! Because they find out that you are using VPN. Dont know how but before i was using ep. then i opened a business account but on my Indian friend with Indian IP address, then when i was verifying the address they asked me several times to not use VPN. At the end they just refused to open account saying our risk management and bla bla bla...... then terminated my account.

ya its easy to say =D

there is some tools that show the ip is vpn or no ^^

epayments drive me crazy before i submit all my documents to them and still says PoA not match our format

Latest Threads