Our valued sponsor

ePayments is gone!

Anyone else got this letter following a repeated complaint? I am wondering whether the ombudsman is of any use and whether it's true I can initiate this process only in a limited time window:
1600868718393.png
1600868763409.png

It seems so yeah. What do you think about what I posted? i am unsure how to proceed at this point. Hm.

You got no choice but to follow what they ask. They just making clear they are not giving your money back straight after re-verification.

Anyone else got this letter following a repeated complaint? I am wondering whether the ombudsman is of any use and whether it's true I can initiate this process only in a limited time window:

I would maybe contact the ombudsman and ask them this question about time frame. However its irrelevant as I take it your not going to wait more then 6 months before filing a complaint anyway.

These guys are having a laugh. If you get your money back before Christmas you done well.

You got no choice but to follow what they ask. They just making clear they are not giving your money back straight after re-verification.

I would maybe contact the ombudsman and ask them this question about time frame. However its irrelevant as I take it your not going to wait more then 6 months before filing a complaint anyway.

These guys are having a laugh. If you get your money back before Christmas you done well.
I already sent all my data to ombudsman 1 month ago. So the process is already initiated. I am not a "super professional investor" or "selected group of people" ( wtf does that even mean). I am a cam model, was just using epayments to transfer to my bank account and to convert from USD into EUR as my own tiny personal bank doesn't offer that.
Either way, since I already am in the process with Ombudsman and seeing that these fu***** are saying they want me to send my info and be "re-verified" and that then they'll release their funds to a specific group of people, which I'm sure cam-models aren't a part of this "privileged group", I am pondering over my options and how they could affect me.
Since I already started with ombudsman and had the final letter from epayments more than 1 month ago, I think it's a legitimate worry to think that if I apply for their verification process it will null the final letter.
I'd even give up my few thousand dollars if I could send these turds to jail, or just have them stub their toe every morning for the rest of thier life.blak""#¤

*edit: their, not thier

Reactions: Back2Matters
View attachment 1645 View attachment 1646
Yes, I got that when I filled for the final letter complaint. It's an option available on epayments website, obscured somewhat. Fun thing is that they sent me the letter with the wrong date, they wrote that that letter was done in January lmao and that i had 6 months to redirect it to Ombudsman. 6 months already expired in 1 day! awe¤""% I contacted them with a " are u f kidding me" and they sent me the correct letter.
That letter plus all my details of what ombudsman asked + filling their own complaint file signed and scanned. That's what I sent to them a lil bit over a month ago. Have you already sent that or are you in the process of?

Also, thank you Martin for offering your point of view.

I think epayments is just doing an orderly wind down of their business. They will then blame brexit for their decision to close down before end of year smi(&%.

If you still have en Epayment account, I implore you to file a complaint at the UK ombudsman to get back your money in 6 months.

During the suspension, Epayments implemented 2 way authentication. They force now people to have the epayments application installed to log in on the desktop. So, people may be unable to log in after getting a new mobile phone.

Attachments

• 1601326102526.png
    1601326102526.png
    158.5 KB · Views: 119
Can anyone tell me how to file for the final letter complaint? Where can I find the link?

I can only access mobile app and am waiting web app access since March as the link between web and mobile app is broken somehow and wont let me confirm the 2 factor login. Every time i click the link on mobile it says that somethig went wrong and I can try in few minutes. Been like that for 6 months and countless support messages, always saying they will get back to me once its fixed.

i just hope Ombudsman moves faster than the letter expires. For the moment, I feel like taking no action at all is the best course of action, at least in my case.
I don't trust a word they say. This is their last "blog post". Such clowns.
View attachment 1666
Don’t depend on ombudsman, i sent complain 7 months ago full details and they don’t do anything. And Afaik no one get any help from ombudsman.

Ombudsman is just useless in this case, they purposely not to provide help as FCA told them not to bother.

Ombudsman, fca is cooperating together to not let the user retrieve fund. This actually show how malicious their system is.

Imo the only way for anyone to get back their money is via lawsuit or FCA finally decided to release the fund.

Money blocked for 8 months at that UK EMI is a joke.

Their last blog post about getting ready to "work together again" :rolleyes: is a clear sign of delusion on their part or a blatant lie.

Btw whats their brexit strategy and will they/have they got an EMI license in a EU country in order to continue to serve EU clients?

P.S Oh.....wait my bad they won't be around after Dec 31st 2020 smi(&%.

Don’t depend on ombudsman, i sent complain 7 months ago full details and they don’t do anything. And Afaik no one get any help from ombudsman.

Ombudsman is just useless in this case, they purposely not to provide help as FCA told them not to bother.

Ombudsman, fca is cooperating together to not let the user retrieve fund. This actually show how malicious their system is.

Imo the only way for anyone to get back their money is via lawsuit or FCA finally decided to release the fund.
I can't believe you. I already complained about a EMI similar to epayments in the past and I received the amount that was on my account. However, I must mention, that nobody notified me that the money was transfered to the bank account I had mentioned. I had to look myself to see that they made the transfer.

I can't believe you. I already complained about a EMI similar to epayments in the past and I received the amount that was on my account. However, I must mention, that nobody notified me that the money was transfered to the bank account I had mentioned. I had to look myself to see that they made the transfer.

It doesn't benefit me lying about that, i won't be posting here if i already get back my money.

Obviously not all case is the same so you can't compare other emi case with epayments case. Someone actually posted screenshot that ombudsman replying in email saying they can't help because FCA is involved.

Which means ombudsman won't help because FCA is involved in this case.

I would appreciate if anyone could post here they did retrieved their fund from epayments with the help of ombudsman, i am sure there isn't any.

FCA = no help, ombudsman = no help, users are completely helpless except if they are willing to commit lawsuit, that is how their evil system works.

Reactions: Back2Matters

If You want please share with us what EMI You are talking about and how much time takes to get Your money?

Latest Threads