Our valued sponsor

Epayments refund status

a112114

Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I got a corporate account in Epyaments and got some funds blocked there (close to 100.000 EUR) and this is my pain

As I know EPM started to make payouts to personal accounts, but what about corporate accounts?
From a not trusted source, I received information that three corporate accounts (under different names) with a balance above 100.000 EUR received a full refund via wire from EPM

So, my question is does anyone with a corporate account and balance from 10.000 EUR receive a refund from EPM?

Is this a new situation or is it about the same issue as all the many people talking about here?

Is this a new situation or is it about the same issue as all the many people talking about here?

Nope, there is no fresh information about payout to personal and corporate accounts, but as I mentioned a not trusted source told me that they pushed EPM via court and EPM made a full payout to them from EPM business bank account to their bank account, so I would like to check this information here since there are several professionals here.

But as I see due to the activity of this post no one knows how to deal with them or doesn't want to share cause it perfect opportunity to earn some money on solving cases like this.

but as I mentioned a not trusted source told me that they pushed EPM via court and EPM made a full payout to them from EPM business bank account to their bank account
That sounds very interesting but as you say no one knows and you just say a trusted source. Looks like not many are reporting anything useful here except from the fact they lost a lot of money :(

That sounds very interesting but as you say no one knows and you just say a trusted source. Looks like not many are reporting anything useful here except from the fact they lost a lot of money :(
Not trusted source) That is why I'm asking here

Yeah, that's true, as I understand they are paying low balances atm to keep the system looks operating.

This is the answer from them to my question about bocked card :

Hello,

At the moment, we are re-establishing our partnership with Masterсard. If your card is valid (i.e. not expired), you’ll be able to use it once we fully reopen the business.

Latest Threads