Our valued sponsor

EQIBank - First Licensed Offshore Fiat/Crypto Bank

Well when they buy an old banking license from the Russian Mafia what could possibly go wrong.

@Martin Everson I'd love to talk with you, Martin, about this company. Please DM me.

Anything in particular about this company? I don't have any dealings with them.

Reactions: alternativeassets
Lies, deception, incompetence. Run of the mill stuff. I know this thread rustled their jimmies for awhile. They'd never be able to alleviate your concerns.

I am just waiting for these criminals EQIBank to release their own stable coin backed by a deposit held in a Philippine bank smi(&%.

They'd never be able to get it off the ground. After having spoken with most of their contractors,I have more to tell about this company's history of deceit, but the timing is not right. Anyone doing their due diligence on EQIBank, be forewarned. They are bad news.

Will PM you.

why no body checked their swift instead of put mud at will ? we all understand the game of our super expert is just put mud on evething new that come up , so they can sell us an account in trasferwise.
if they have a swift or they have a nested bank account than the bank is ok , the rest is non sense like usal, godaddy servres are the best protected against ddos attcak nothing bad using them, inform yourself a guy from the street like me knows it

why no body checked their swift instead of put mud at will ? we all understand the game of our super expert is just put mud on evething new that come up , so they can sell us an account in trasferwise.
if they have a swift or they have a nested bank account than the bank is ok , the rest is non sense like usal, godaddy servres are the best protected against ddos attcak nothing bad using them, inform yourself a guy from the street like me knows it

You have no idea what you are talking about even with your Borat style English taken into consideration. I doubt you have fully read this thread :rolleyes:.

Reactions: troubled soul
I have read the comments on this post with interest. I note they are over two years old, yet this bank still seems to be operational.

You read comments but saw bank is 2 years old and your due diligence is complete...wow.

I am considering an offshore company formation in BVI with this bank as my venture is crypto related?

Only explanation is your very desperate.

P.S I really get how shady banks get clients so easily now.

I just asked a question pal, why waste your time being sarcastic?

Because if you want to use them after everything you read then your either a desperate criminal or dumb as a bag of rocks when it comes to offshore banking. You need to be saved from yourself if you fall into the later category.

Because if you want to use them after everything you read then your either a desperate criminal or dumb as a bag of rocks when it comes to offshore banking. You need to be saved from yourself if you fall into the later category.
Just been reading some of your other comments to people mate, you are clearly just an obnoxious twat, so go an get fucked. By the way, I am no desperate criminal. New to the offshore game i maybe, but i am certainly not as dumb as a bag of rocks, WHAT AN UNHELPFUL FUCKIN BELLEND YOU ARE.

Just been reading some of your other comments to people mate, you are clearly just an obnoxious twat, so go an get fucked. By the way, I am no desperate criminal. New to the offshore game i maybe, but i am certainly not as dumb as a bag of rocks, WHAT AN UNHELPFUL FUCKIN BELLEND YOU ARE.

I think I touched a raw nerve as the truth always hurts...lol.

where is the facts? are they still operational? any sanctions from regulator? or is another mud style operation to sell us some super secure bank od one of our super experts?

You do realize I created this thread and I started it on a positive note.

P.S I am always interested in who or how someone can sell a super secure bank btw in 2021 :rolleyes:.

Often pricing can tell you all you need to know about a bank and their target client base ca#"!. A $1,000 non-refunable application fee for an account in a third world country like Dominica? rof/%

Latest Threads