Our valued sponsor

EU bank/EMI with foreign currency accounts

By 2028 you will be asking which bank allows me to receive and send money conf/(%.

Are you looking for a personal account or a business account?

P.S USD is show stopper in some cases.

Plain personal account to receive SEPA money from myself and send to reputable entities in foreign currencies. 5 figures transactions. No crypto, p2p, commercial activities, sanctioned countries, gambling, drugs, hookers.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
You can try an EMI like Moneybase (formally CCTrader) if your in EU and also Revolut Bank UAB.

Otherwise you got the usual banks in Jersey, HSBC, Barclays, Standard Chartered, RBC, Standard Bank, Lloyds etc etc. You also got BGL BNP Paribas in Luxembourg etc etc. Those are ones I can think of head.

You can try an EMI like Moneybase (formally CCTrader) if your in EU and also Revolut Bank UAB.

Otherwise you got the usual banks in Jersey, HSBC, Barclays, Standard Chartered, RBC, Standard Bank, Lloyds etc etc. You also got BGL BNP Paribas in Luxembourg etc etc. Those are ones I can think of head.
Thanks, will try with Moneybase
Channel Islands banks seem not to like me.
I am looking for a reasonably priced way to send money, that is less than $100 per wire like some private banks like to charge.

Any suggestion for CHF/USD/GBP/Eur multi currency accounts?
No Wise or Aion.

Plain personal account to receive SEPA money from myself and send to reputable entities in foreign currencies. 5 figures transactions. No crypto, p2p, commercial activities, sanctioned countries, gambling, drugs, hookers.

You can try an EMI like Moneybase (formally CCTrader) if your in EU
Does Moneybase provide SWIFT transfers? From their webpage I am under impression that they offer only SEPA transfers, i.e. no CHF/USD/GBP...
and also Revolut Bank UAB.
Well, I would avoid Revolut at any costs but my attitude to this entity has already been presented here a lot, I am afraid ;)

@JohnnyDoe: It is true that personal offshore CHF/USD/GBP/EUR account that is stable/solid for 5 figs transactions is more difficult to find than business one; but from that what I read, just came to my mind an idea about KT Bank Germany. If they onboard you (IMO it is not impossible; as “No crypto, p2p, commercial activities, sanctioned countries, gambling, drugs, hookers” and I guess that you can be OK with the fact that you use an islamic banking), you will get really a stable/solid (AFAIK) service...

@JohnnyDoe: It is true that personal offshore CHF/USD/GBP/EUR account that is stable/solid for 5 figs transactions is more difficult to find than business one; but from that what I read, just came to my mind an idea about KT Bank Germany. If they onboard you (IMO it is not impossible; as “No crypto, p2p, commercial activities, sanctioned countries, gambling, drugs, hookers” and I guess that you can be OK with the fact that you use an islamic banking), you will get really a stable/solid (AFAIK) service...
as long as I don’t have to cut any piece off myself, I’m happy with any religion.
Bank moneys act completely random though.

• Haha
Do you know if they provide USD banking details on the personal side?

What do you mean by USD banking details? They provide a USD IBAN account accessible via SWIFT but not local US account details if that is what you mean.

Does Moneybase provide SWIFT transfers?

Right now no SWIFT it seems.

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
From Moneybase:

We thank you for your application with Moneybase, however, regretfully we would like to notify you that we are unable to proceed with the onboarding as it falls outside of our risk appetite.

We wish you a good day and we apologize for any inconvenience!

• Wow
From Moneybase:

We thank you for your application with Moneybase, however, regretfully we would like to notify you that we are unable to proceed with the onboarding as it falls outside of our risk appetite.

We wish you a good day and we apologize for any inconvenience!

What is risky about you? ns2

Try opening with Mano Bank in Lithuania then :p.

P.S Pay attention to their county restrictions for payments under FAQ page.

Reactions: troubled soul
What is risky about you? ns2

I have no idea. I just opened an account with Banca Sella without any issue.
Perhaps you are presenting too apparently your well-known opinion (BTW, not very far from a general reality and truly correct in some/many cases) that banks are criminal organisations? ;) ;)

Latest Threads