Our valued sponsor

EU company incorporation with special requirements

c4labs

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
Hello there,

I would like to set up an EU company (UK, Malta, CY, BG, whatever but in Europe) with those requirements:
You can provide:
Full set of documents : Article of association (needs to list: shareholders, directors, address, signed), etc/
Utility bill less than 3 months (rental agreement, gaz, electricity)
Bank account in the same country if possible
Director nominee (with the ID of the director)
Shareholder nominee (with the ID of the shareholder) could be the same as the director
VAT number if possible
Rental agreement contract

Open to buy a shelf company as well if not blacklisted by visa/mastercard

thanks

Well most of the providers around are able to help you with the setup of a EU entity like that and provide all the required documents, EXCEPT the passport / ID you require there you may have faced the troubles. Anyway, what business are you into and what do you need the director & shareholder documents for ?

I keep you posted :cool: I had some calls etc. but it is not easy and what I wanted
I did not want in the UK (ok ok I need more time to exclude the UK from EU :p), and I got a full service for 8k per year if someone is okay with the country/price, it is high quality

I will post more info when I have something in a different country

Not really for ecommerce websites from what I experience with some clients, also the UK gov can be picky with the VAT number and VISA/MC too with virtual offices (they can easily check them)
otherwise for other business (like consulting or more complicated company structure), I agree, it is still a good location for incorporating companies

Reactions: David97255
thank you for the answer.
Business: ecommerce (legit activity)
Passports: for payment providers KYC and activation
that is why I need nominees.

Cyprus and Malta will work for you completely well
you just need to discuss all your requirments with a provider before start
agents usually provide KYC documents of nominees

it is still possible to get all this staff in UK
but lease agreement, UK director and VAT numver will cause additional costs

Cyprus and Malta will work for you completely well
you just need to discuss all your requirments with a provider before start
agents usually provide KYC documents of nominees

it is still possible to get all this staff in UK
but lease agreement, UK director and VAT numver will cause additional costs

What do you mean by lease agreement, kind of office or rental? or the agent agreement?

Everybody should remember that the inner European offshore market will be gone in 2020/2021 after 5AMLD is intact. The exact "death date" of european offshore jurisdiction is 10 March 2021, when all the UBO registers are interconnected at the EU Central Platform....
Only possibility is to use darks/homeless UBOs or find a lawyer who is willing to risk the fees if he/you gets caught or look for a jurisdiction which is not on the OECD tax haven list and doesn't require a public UBO registry. I recommend the USA, there just the banks should do the UBO check, but they don't care and it's not public. As I am a seller of US companies with Bank Accounts, I diplomatically tell you, that there may also be other possible jurisdictions.

Here a quote which tells you that EU offshore jurisdiction are coming to an end :
"
The Directive states that EU member states should set up beneficial ownership registers for corporate and other legal entities by 10 January 2020 and for trusts and similar legal arrangements by 10 March 2020.

Central registers should be interconnected via the European Central Platform by 10 March 2021.

The Directive adds: “Member States should set up centralized automated mechanisms allowing the identification of holders of bank and payment accounts and safe-deposit boxes by 10 September 2020.”
"
Source: https://www.refinitiv.com/perspectives/financial-crime/beneficial-ownership-are-you-ready-for-5amld/

Latest Threads