Our valued sponsor

EU/UK IBAN to receive wire transfers from Bet365

VicMcG

Dec 29, 2022
Mauritius
Visit site
Hey guys,

Long story short; I am a resident of Mauritius who has been a client of Bet365 since 2017. Never had any issues with withdrawal until this late December when a restriction was placed on gambling platforms without a local license. All banks have been given the instructions to reject any transfers from offshore gambling platforms (somehow deposits are still going through though!)

Bet365 currently supports only wire transfer for withdrawals in Mauritius and we know for sure (confirmed by Bet365 and my local bank) that they cannot process the transfer/it will not be accepted.

I have been looking at providers that offer IBANs and allow gambling transactions but have not been successful so far. I would like to have these funds withdrawn via wire transfer to a EU/UK receiving bank or otherwise so that I can repatriate these funds. Ideally I would like to have myself as the beneficiary on the account. (due to KYC at B365)

Below are the list of options that I already looked into:

Advcash - No SEPA/SWIFT available for my region
Bankera - Needs passport for KYC and cannot accept national ID (passport expired, did not bother renewing due to covid)
Monese - Not supported
Paysera - Not supported
Vialet - Not supported
eCardo - Not taking clients currently
Genome - Seems to be in list of prohibited countries

I was looking at MisterTango but see some mixed reviews.

Any options you can suggest? I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Reactions: pastet89
It is $2700. Bet365 has agreed to release the funds via wire transfer to a UK account and to close down the account since I won't be able to use it anymore due to these new restrictions.

I have a Payoneer account and have been trying to see if they would authorize this as a one off transaction too as I understand gambling transactions are usually against their TOC.

Due to the amount, I would have preferred a virtual IBAN or the like to be honest.

Regards,

Reactions: polonieth
Payoneer and Wise (the best ones IMO) do not allow any transactions related to betting/gambling unfortunately.

Can I have your thoughts on CreditBlu and iPaymix? I registered account with the both of them but something about the platform seems a little too simplistic and fishy.

Also waiting for KYC approval on MiFinity as they apparently allow an IBAN option after KYC is verified.

I saw a lot of other platforms but they required passport verification for KYC if you are a non-EU resident and I need to get my passport renewed.

Let me know if anyone has any solutions in mind.

Regards,

Always, and I mean ALWAYS renew your passport. Even if you are not planning on traveling. It is the only internationally recognized proof of identity and citizenship.
Definitely realizing the importance of this now! So Bet365 got back to me to say they can only transfer to a UK receiving account so this is a limitation but I'm sure there's a reliable option out there.

Definitely realizing the importance of this now! So Bet365 got back to me to say they can only transfer to a UK receiving account so this is a limitation but I'm sure there's a reliable option out there.
Have you considered asking someone who could maybe receive the payment and then pay you in crypto? I think some people here or elsewhere might be open to that. Not sure if for less than 2700$ though.

I tried to use a third party (friend/family member) in the UK but Bet365 was strict. Their policies do not allow them to transfer funds to another person other than myself. The case will go to their ADR anyway in a little under 2 months as I opened a thread on Resolver.

At least they're willing to release the funds. Up to me to find a good bank now. Still surprises me how they can't use the APMs they have integrated (skrill & neteller)

SpectroCoin is basically the same as Bankera. Very closely connected. If you can't open an account with Bankera, I don't think your chances are very high with SpectroCoin.

As a general rule, only Mauritian banks will accept you with a Mauritian ID card only. Foreign banks and financial institutions will require passport. Get your passport renewed ASAP. Bet365 won't run away with your money.

Reactions: Forester
Strange that there is a gambling company that doesn't support crypto deposits/withdrawals.

Why can't they withdraw to Skrill/Neteller?
Beats me. I have a thread with them on Resolver.co.uk yet they fail to address the APM issue every time I bring it up. The case will be escalated to eCOGRA if unresolved within 2 months - I was hoping they'd do the right thing and be done with it but it seems they are insisting on sending funds via wire transfer.

Definitely closing my account with them when I get these funds back. Most of the bookies/bet exchange out there allow for paypal/neteller/skrill for deposits & withdrawals. Yet the BIGGEST bookie of them all doesn't.

Hey guys,

Long story short; I am a resident of Mauritius who has been a client of Bet365 since 2017. Never had any issues with withdrawal until this late December when a restriction was placed on gambling platforms without a local license. All banks have been given the instructions to reject any transfers from offshore gambling platforms (somehow deposits are still going through though!)

Bet365 currently supports only wire transfer for withdrawals in Mauritius and we know for sure (confirmed by Bet365 and my local bank) that they cannot process the transfer/it will not be accepted.

I have been looking at providers that offer IBANs and allow gambling transactions but have not been successful so far. I would like to have these funds withdrawn via wire transfer to a EU/UK receiving bank or otherwise so that I can repatriate these funds. Ideally I would like to have myself as the beneficiary on the account. (due to KYC at B365)

Below are the list of options that I already looked into:

Advcash - No SEPA/SWIFT available for my region
Bankera - Needs passport for KYC and cannot accept national ID (passport expired, did not bother renewing due to covid)
Monese - Not supported
Paysera - Not supported
Vialet - Not supported
eCardo - Not taking clients currently
Genome - Seems to be in list of prohibited countries

I was looking at MisterTango but see some mixed reviews.

Any options you can suggest? I would be very grateful.

Regards,
n26 must to accept

Wise does not allow withdrawal of any gambling related funds.

If you want a bookie with options like neteller/skrill, etc. Go for Betfair - I already registered there, it's an exchange unlike a traditional bookie where you're betting against the house.

Paddypower has a lot of withdrawal/deposit options too.

1xbet supports crypto deposits but I'm very, very wary about them. Logged onto their website the other day and my antivirus had a phishing alert so...