Our valued sponsor

EU/UK IBAN to receive wire transfers from Bet365

Hello Buddy,
I'm from Mauritius too and I'm kind of feel what you're feeling.
What I have understood from other Mauritians, the only bank that is blocking inwards funds from bet365 is MCB. Apparently other banks will accept. Have you tried SBM or Absa ? somebody told me that he managed to withdraw through SBM

So you still did not get your money out? I can only imagine then how it is for you

Im from EU-Latvia and can't find any solution how to make deposit or withdraw as all Sites I try not working!

If some Latvian/Lithuanian EU have any advice what platform use to send and withdraw would appreciate.

As bet365.com Do not accept any banks, paysafecard gone, offcourse long time is gone skrill/netteler,revolut, wise now paysafecard is gone. Bet365 confirmed that they will not accept anything from Icard and paysera. I try deposit using Swedbank, transfergo.com, verse, paysend.

If anyone have some solution please let me know in chat or DM.

So you still did not get your money out? I can only imagine then how it is for you

Im from EU-Latvia and can't find any solution how to make deposit or withdraw as all Sites I try not working!

If some Latvian/Lithuanian EU have any advice what platform use to send and withdraw would appreciate.

As bet365.com Do not accept any banks, paysafecard gone, offcourse long time is gone skrill/netteler,revolut, wise now paysafecard is gone. Bet365 confirmed that they will not accept anything from Icard and paysera. I try deposit using Swedbank, transfergo.com, verse, paysend.

If anyone have some solution please let me know in chat or DM.
I had a conversation with Bilderlings and they told me they don't have any issues with gambling/trading related funds plus they can also issue plastic cards & virtual cards. Spectrocoin does too but I know Bankera is against gambling transactions. Since Spectrocoin is also a sister company - not sure if this can be used long term.

The IBAN Spectrocoin provides cannot really hold funds. Everything transferred to the LT IBAN is automatically transferred to your Spectrocoin account the next day or so.

Regarding Bet365, I stopped betting there to be honest. Below are the bookies I'm currently with (using William Hill the most) and accepted deposit/withdrawal methods:

William Hill: MuchBetter, Skrill, Neteller, Ecopayz, Kalibra/postepay
Paddy Power: Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, Paypal
BetFair: Skrill, Neteller
BetWay: Skrill, Ecopayz, Neteller
888sports: Neteller
Betobet: Skrill, Neteller, Astropay, MuchBetter, Jeton Wallet

But was you able to get your money out to bilderling?

I have money in 365 but looking place to withdraw and in future also deposit. Hoping someone have some real solution.
I used the Spectrocoin LT IBAN to withdraw. It's still on the account there. I ordered a Spectrocoin prepaid card to be able to use it from there without having to transfer back to my local bank.

I don't have the Bilderlings account yet. If anyone has some experience with this service. Please let us know!

So they allowed U with no problem withdraw to spectrocoin? Reading that problems starting with them when you want do something with money. So did you try they virtual card for any purchases? Thanks by the way for answers

So they allowed U with no problem withdraw to spectrocoin? Reading that problems starting with them when you want do something with money. So did you try they virtual card for any purchases? Thanks by the way for answers
They let me know early on that I needed to find another private bank account in my name and confirmed an LT IBAN is okay.

Probably knew they would end up in more trouble if they backtracked after I actually got an LT IBAN.

For Bilderlings, I received cheaper rates as it's for individual use - Personal Account - Bilderlings

https://bilderlings.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/International_Individual_en-1.pdf

They let me know early on that I needed to find another private bank account in my name and confirmed an LT IBAN is okay.

Probably knew they would end up in more trouble if they backtracked after I actually got an LT IBAN.

For Bilderlings, I received cheaper rates as it's for individual use - Personal Account - Bilderlings

https://bilderlings.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/International_Individual_en-1.pdf
and how long you are waiting card? As reading in internet some guys dont get in 1.5months also money disappearing, home page doesnt work often when crypto goes down fast. Transfers going very slow. But again this is what I read in internet and strange that all good recommendations is coming from people with one post in all places. Still looking myself some other option. But it seems bet365 is gone for crazy amount of people as platforms start backing off from gambling companies.