Our valued sponsor

EU/UK IBAN to receive wire transfers from Bet365

and how long you are waiting card? As reading in internet some guys dont get in 1.5months also money disappearing, home page doesnt work often when crypto goes down fast. Transfers going very slow. But again this is what I read in internet and strange that all good recommendations is coming from people with one post in all places. Still looking myself some other option. But it seems bet365 is gone for crazy amount of people as platforms start backing off from gambling companies.
Is this for Bilderlings or Spectrocoin? I ordered the spectrocoin card exactly a week ago (2 Feb) through free delivery so it could take while.

Skrill and Netteler is allowed in only few countries.. But I found finally best solution, did not check if Mauritania was. But found how to get in secon in and out.. Even I try before, but problem before was different!

So Verse app is working in all ways, card etc But before deposit or withdraw need register account in Bet365 home page, so basically where is bank account details can Verse, send take out and it takes like 20min. Finally BET365 customer service supervisor called and gave advice.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Skrill and Netteler is allowed in only few countries.. But I found finally best solution, did not check if Mauritania was. But found how to get in secon in and out.. Even I try before, but problem before was different!

So Verse app is working in all ways, card etc But before deposit or withdraw need register account in Bet365 home page, so basically where is bank account details can Verse, send take out and it takes like 20min. Finally BET365 customer service supervisor called and gave advice.
May I ask if Verse app is okay with gambling transaction?

Just to add, Finductive is a gambling-friendly EMI too, AFAIK. Perhaps Sepaga, too.

May I ask if Verse app is okay with gambling transaction?
I made first transaction in and out.. It took 2h to get in and 3h to get out. Then from Verse to my Revolut what I'm ussing in middle and then in seconds to my bank. But for sure it looks that bet365 is gone and need find alternative.

Just to add, Finductive is a gambling-friendly EMI too, AFAIK. Perhaps Sepaga, too.
Finductive at least for me allow only open business account. Also thanks to all for advice but I'm interested only in bet365 as I'm ""marker"" there and can make max 200eur in all bets. Others I have 0.01 limit as we all know betting companies cut winners in 1-2weeks in and sadly pinnacle is gone.

Last edited:
Answer from them today

Good Afternoon
Thank you for your interest in Finductive
Unfortunately, we are no longer currently opening personal accounts.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Regards

Finductive Support
Oh, I see. Well, things are getting worse :(
Thanks for sharing.

Hello Team,

Can someone from Mauritius please confirm if they were able to withdraw funds from bet365 to Banks in mauritius? If yes, please let me know which bank? HSBC? SBM? is it a restriction from MCB only?

Has anyone registered with skrill to deposit on betting site and withdraw from betting site to skrill to bank account in mauritius?

Thank you,
Dj