Our valued sponsor

Euro pacific bank cease operatrion, i need a new offshore bank

Peter69

Aug 2, 2022
Austria
Visit site
Hello

I am a freelancer and provide service in part of development and procuction for small and medium businesses.
I did build a offshore company in seychelles and used Euro Pacific Bank for the last 5 years, never had any problem.

Company tax haven is seychelles , my tax haven is Europe.

We did receive monthly payments from german costumer and did payments to Portugal, where our office and company is placed.

Now we are looking for a new bank , that can provide a swift transfer in and out.
Agency gave us 3 options:
- Caye Bank
- Migom Bank
- EQI Bank

Reading in forum , they are not the best advise.
Please help us out to find a suitable bank for our small business.

Or is there another option as freelancer to work with Xolo ?

Now we are looking for a new bank

Wait and see what EPB is offering as replacement bank to its customers.

P.S Check the new banks financials beforehand however.

You think they will offer a replacement ?

They said they would on their site. It sounds like it will possibly be the bank they claimed wanted to buy EPB that they will suggest.

Reactions: Peter69
Last edited:
Reactions: Mavpu and Fred
Do you really want to use ABC? ABC Mauritius is basically a Chinese run bank now with all Chinese management. I thought their focus was now as an Asian offshore hub in Africa.

Not a hugely profitable bank either.

You name it - was already sitting in there DIFC Rep Office but no thanks.

Beside of that you have to make a Skype Call to explain every transfer in-/out above 10.000 USD with supporting documents - which is a huge workload if you run a proper day to day business.

well, i checked the financial statements, are profitable and audited which considering my recent experience is not a bad starting point. Also my company incorporation is HK so my alternative are HK banks I just need to go there to open one meanwhile I could use another bank support until the HK account is live (takes 1-2 months before is operable).

this was my other alternative but they don't have financial statements: https://www.cbibank.com/business-en.html

I applied to some banks in EU let's see what they say... in Switzerland do you know any bank that could help?

Reactions: CyprusLawyer101

Latest Threads