Our valued sponsor

Euro Pacific Bank - Peter Schiff Banked Known Criminals, Tax Probe Claims

Flatworld

Mar 19, 2017
Visit site

A tax probe involving authorities from Australia, US, UK, the Netherlands and Canada alleges that Euro Pacific Bank, the full-reserve bank run by Bitcoin skeptic Peter Schiff, provided banking services to known organized criminals and tax evaders with little scrutiny, an investigation by major Australian newspapers and the New York Times found.

Hello all....did someone mention the laundromat Euro Pacific Bank eek¤%&

Anyway I been on here saying it for years about EPB but sadly no one listened I bet :confused:. People probably thought I had something personal against EPB when in all my posts I always look out for peoples best interests.

I also mentioned that Schiff Gold has been used for money laundering by criminals btw ;). Peter is one smooth talker who has used the offshore bank to get away with this for years as a business model.

I wonder if people will try to remove their money from EPB now rof/%.

• Haha
Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia
Hello all....did someone mention the laundromat Euro Pacific Bank eek¤%&

Anyway I been on here saying it for years about EPB but sadly no one listened I bet :confused:. People probably thought I had something personal against EPB when in all my posts I always look out for peoples best interests.

I also mentioned that Schiff Gold has been used for money laundering by criminals btw ;). Peter is one smooth talker who has used the offshore bank to get away with this for years as a business model.

I wonder if people will try to remove their money from EPB now rof/%.
The retrieval of funds might only initiated if it aint to late..
With the global scene,if at all any funds would be received, it might as well be at 30%-45% percent loss margin doh948""

Is this a man caught red handed or what? Never seen Peter lost for words or acting out of his smooth talking and smiling character before ca#"!.

I mean article says "On the list of clients was a Russian crime syndicate the FBI calls the worst cyber crime group in the world, reported The Age." eek¤%& But he says:

@Admin Hope you are seeing this....lol.
Guys called Schiff, should be labelled the 9th wonder of the world...
Moreso theres another Schiff representing the US democratic party, he was called before a judicial commitee..
Trump calls him Schiffty Schiff...rea#44!

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
@Flatworld Thanks for this thread thu&¤#

Everyone should read fully the below thread you posted...thx.

P.S Euro Pacific Bank is dead. Everyone who has an account with them should seek legal advice asap. What correspondence bank or card provider is going to work with them once this news spreads. This bank and cards are about to be cutoff once news gets out if their license is not revoked soon.

Been through most of the videos and articles now, what do you think will happen next?

The bank will disappear as it will be cut off from Fedwire and all correspondence banks and card providers ditch them sooner or later. Your probably days away from an implosion of the bank sadly if not a run on it.

----- start quote

The nation’s peak criminal intelligence agency, the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission, has listed Euro Pacific as an Australian Priority Organisation Target. This designates it as one of the most serious criminal threats to the nation’s security.

--- end quote

Whose going to do business with them after that? Even worse the bank was subject to ransom attack which they never disclosed to customers...lol.

---- start quote

The bank's security was also a problem. Anderson’s computer was hacked three times over a two-year period, Ogilvie says, and at one point, Russians tried to extort the bank for a ransom of 1000 bitcoins, worth millions of dollars. Ogilvie says customers from Australia and elsewhere seeking to keep their bank accounts secret were instead at risk of having their financial affairs floating around the dark web.

--- end quote

The bank is a shell banking operation in Puerto Rico like I thought eek¤%&.

---- quote start

The bank’s new office is on the 10th floor of a blue-glass block that overlooks the North Atlantic Ocean. It’s in the expensive part of San Juan. But former employees speaking on the condition anonymity say the office was a bit like the bank itself. “An empty shell that has the appearance of luxury,” according to one Puerto Rican who worked there. “It was basically empty except for a few desks, chairs and the computers.”

--- end quote

Basically this bank was worse then I thought. It had Russian cyber criminals wanted by FBI, drug dealers and scammers in addition to tax evaders. Well I can't act surprised as that was their core client base. Even referral agent said in 60 minute video he sent high risk clients to EPB....lol smi(&%.

I think everyone who is a customer needs to worry about the below

---- start quote

According to a source with involvement in the overseas operations of the tax probe, a leak of the account details of thousands of Euro Pacific customers opened up lines of inquiry. Once the J5 had the information, customer names were matched against criminal databases held by police and tax agencies around the globe, along with income tax declarations.

---- end quote

The bank is finished after it loses all partners. Expect their SWIFT code to be blacklisted by banks. Good luck sending out wires from EPB without receiving bank causing you problems once news spreads. Tax authorities will start investigating all wires from and too that SWIFT code I am sure.

Yup both Russian controlled laundromats Migom and Eqibank in Dominica come to mind.

I am joking also.......ca#"!

Reactions: CaptK and VESTANON
The bank will disappear as it will be cut off from Fedwire and all correspondence banks and card providers ditch them sooner or later. Your probably days away from an implosion of the bank sadly if not a run on it.

----- start quote

The nation’s peak criminal intelligence agency, the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission, has listed Euro Pacific as an Australian Priority Organisation Target. This designates it as one of the most serious criminal threats to the nation’s security.

--- end quote

Whose going to do business with them after that? Even worse the bank was subject to ransom attack which they never disclosed to customers...lol.

---- start quote

The bank's security was also a problem. Anderson’s computer was hacked three times over a two-year period, Ogilvie says, and at one point, Russians tried to extort the bank for a ransom of 1000 bitcoins, worth millions of dollars. Ogilvie says customers from Australia and elsewhere seeking to keep their bank accounts secret were instead at risk of having their financial affairs floating around the dark web.

--- end quote

The bank is a shell banking operation in Puerto Rico like I thought eek¤%&.

---- quote start

The bank’s new office is on the 10th floor of a blue-glass block that overlooks the North Atlantic Ocean. It’s in the expensive part of San Juan. But former employees speaking on the condition anonymity say the office was a bit like the bank itself. “An empty shell that has the appearance of luxury,” according to one Puerto Rican who worked there. “It was basically empty except for a few desks, chairs and the computers.”

--- end quote

Basically this bank was worse then I thought. It had Russian cyber criminals wanted by FBI, drug dealers and scammers in addition to tax evaders. Well I can't act surprised as that was their core client base. Even referral agent said in 60 minute video he sent high risk clients to EPB....lol smi(&%.

I think everyone who is a customer needs to worry about the below

---- start quote

According to a source with involvement in the overseas operations of the tax probe, a leak of the account details of thousands of Euro Pacific customers opened up lines of inquiry. Once the J5 had the information, customer names were matched against criminal databases held by police and tax agencies around the globe, along with income tax declarations.

---- end quote

The bank is finished after it loses all partners. Expect their SWIFT code to be blacklisted by banks. Good luck sending out wires from EPB without receiving bank causing you problems once news spreads. Tax authorities will start investigating all wires from and too that SWIFT code I am sure.
The EPB rabbit hole runs too deep...all on sides..Its done and dusted basically...from the look of the above scenerio, acct holders from EPB,trying to cash or move funds would reprimanded, way before the withdraw funds button can be pressed/clicked...

Those clients are screwed. Can any EPB customers confirm the bank is still allowing wire transfers?smi(&%

When you see Peter Schiff walk out of Zoom video interview with 60 minutes in his own living room you know its bad eek¤%&. Peter just had to hang up the video call on his computer why walk out of your own living room in your own home to avoid difficult questions when interviewer is not even there just hit the end call button...lol :rolleyes:

I have no doubt EPB cult members will say its fake news when I called it all along....lol.

P.S Still wonder how Bank of Montreal in Canada opened a new CAD correspondence bank account for them.....very strange ca#"!

Those clients are screwed. Can any EPB customers confirm the bank is still allowing wire transfers?smi(&%

When you see Peter Schiff walk out of Zoom video interview with 60 minutes in his own living room you know its bad eek¤%&. Peter just had to hang up the video call on his computer why walk out of your own living room in your own home to avoid difficult questions when interviewer is not even there just hit the end call button...lol :rolleyes:

I have no doubt EPB cult members will say its fake news when I called it all along....lol.

P.S Still wonder how Bank of Montreal in Canada opened a new CAD correspondence bank account for them.....very strange ca#"!
Couldnt stop laughing the moment his wife took a seat...and he yelled from the upper room Go Away Go Away.... cof%¤#

Couldnt stop laughing the moment his wife took a seat...and he yelled from the upper room Go Away Go Away....

Thought I was the only one laughing. If narrator didn't say it was his wife I would have thought it was the joker from batman that took the seat after he left. :confused:

It was useful for some stuff but these motherfuckers are just f*****g with everything they don't like....

What legal things was it useful for? ns2

Latest Threads