Our valued sponsor

European bank account for dealware llc (european citizen)

you want to visit bank personally or do want to try and open it online? Internet business ... e-commerce or crypto? Quite a broad question maybe other members here will be able to give you better advice...Try Cimbanque maybe, Equa bank (never worked with them), fio banka, not sure about N26 ...

Okay, I see. Maybe other members will give you more info on your question. I don't have Delaware company but from my experience dealing with banks in EU particularity DE & UK I realized that they don't want to open a bank acc. for the offshore entities. That's why I'll go with CimBamque because they are very open for cooperation but on the "expensive" side. Good luck !

Okay, I see. Maybe other members will give you more info on your question. I don't have Delaware company but from my experience dealing with banks in EU particularity DE & UK I realized that they don't want to open a bank acc. for the offshore entities. That's why I'll go with CimBamque because they are very open for cooperation but on the "expensive" side. Good luck !
The first and main rule of CIM Banque is: "We do not accept USA companies"

The first and main rule of CIM Banque is: "We do not accept USA companies"
Okay, as I wrote in my previous e-mail some members i.e. Mark in this case have way more accurate info than me. I just though they are okay with the US companies because they were ready to open a bank account for my bus. despite my company loc. and business nature.

Latest Threads