Our valued sponsor

Question European IBAN EMI for United Arab Emirates company

matt123

Jan 9, 2021
Visit site
Hi,

I need an IBAN (EMI is ok) to receive and make SEPA transfer (EUR currency) with my trading company incorporated in UAE. I'm UAE resident. (TW is out now)
The IBAN need to be of one of these countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Principality of Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.

I'm looking for an EMI that has NO fees (for incoming and outcoming SEPA transfer in euro), or at least only a fixed fee per transfer that not depends on the volume of the transfer. (so not % fee)

Thank you so much for your time.

• Wow
Reactions: clemens
Hi,

I need an IBAN (EMI is ok) to receive and make SEPA transfer (EUR currency) with my trading company incorporated in UAE. I'm UAE resident. (TW is out now)
The IBAN need to be of one of these countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Principality of Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.

I'm looking for an EMI that has NO fees (for incoming and outcoming SEPA transfer in euro), or at least only a fixed fee per transfer that not depends on the volume of the transfer. (so not % fee)

You probably do ecommerce and need to receive funds from Stripe to a European bank account. Is that so?

Hi,

Currenxie

Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads