Our valued sponsor

European phone customer support?

boomy

Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2020
Visit site
Does someone know how to phone PayPal? I can only find links to the contact form but no phone numbers. In the past it was possible to call them, now it looks like they have totally removed this?

Does someone know how to phone PayPal? I can only find links to the contact form but no phone numbers. In the past it was possible to call them, now it looks like they have totally removed this?
It's still possible to call them. But I guess that depends on the country. I were still able to call them. But don't waste your time with that. This always took at least 30 minutes. Normally something like an hour to get somebody that could solve it. Just message them and you'll get the same answer. But don't expect too much. The service is extremely bad.

How do you find the customer support number of PayPal, I tried to Google it as I'm used to do but it does not show up any longer??!

For me it has been helpful to call them all the time I had troubles, they almost always sorted things out while I was waiting.

Login to your Paypal, then click on Help and click on Help Desk. There should be a Contact option, click on that and it should show you be the possibility to message them, ask the community and call them.

Reactions: boomy

Latest Threads