Our valued sponsor

Exchange from Tether USD to BTC costs 70 EURO !!!

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm a satisfied user of Exodus.io for a long time, today I got my first disappointing effect from this company.

I exchanged 1400 euro worth in Tether USD to BTC and got 1330 fixed rate in BTC :mad:

What is that about......I'm so damn frustrated.

Reactions: blizz and JohnLocke
I'm a satisfied user of Exodus.io for a long time, today I got my first disappointing effect from this company.

I exchanged 1400 euro worth in Tether USD to BTC and got 1330 fixed rate in BTC :mad:

What is that about......I'm so damn frustrated.
all wallet integrated exchange features are scammy like that, same for bitcoin ATM and crypto debit cards.
Binance is the best to get the lowest fees, and no KYC required for such a low amount.

Reactions: blizz
If you want better rates you will have to do it on an exchange that does verification like binance , kraken , etc... Generally they have the best fees..
Exchanges that only deal with crypto and don't require Id / address verification have much higher fees.. that's been my experience..
I'm not a big fan of verification. On the other hand I also don't want to pay 70€ to exchange my coinsbla-"!

I'm not a big fan of verification. On the other hand I also don't want to pay 70€ to exchange my coinsbla-"!
Use real darks.

Crypto in my humble opinion is the number one thing that you should use darks for, it's ingrained in the crypto philosophy, and You shouldn't use your real identity on any crypto platform anyway. You don't want your government to have the slightest idea that you deal with crypto in the first place.

Latest Threads