Our valued sponsor

Exiting an IBC in Belize... What would you recommend instead ?

negerscribou

May 22, 2021
France
Visit site
Hello,

It will be june 2021, new belizean IBC rules come into force !
I don't understand it and given the banking and payment processors difficulties I'm experiencing I intend to leave Belize for a new country of incorporation but where ?

French citizen but Europe digital nomad, I run since several years some online business linked to a belize IBC :

- IT development services agency
- Book publishing
- Customised jewellery

Majority of my customers are from Europe, Belize IBC scare a lot of customers...

I'm looking for an incorporation country with easy banking/payment processor options (such as Wise/Revolut + Paypal/Stripe) and low taxes with the best reputation possible. Here are some options I'm studying :

Delaware LLC
+:
USA have good reputation for IT, no accounting obligation, low charges : Registered Agent | Corporate Guides | NW Registered Agent
-: Seem hard to have a bank & payment processor, especially in euros.

Hong-Kong
+:
Accept stripe. Neat is cheap for incorporation + EUR banking
-: Bad reputation for customers, accounting obligation (don't even know the price)

If you have suggestions of other countries, feedbacks or a way to avoid negative aspects thanks you to share. I'm here to learn :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lostguy
Hello,

It will be june 2021, new belizean IBC rules come into force !
I don't understand it and given the banking and payment processors difficulties I'm experiencing I intend to leave Belize for a new country of incorporation but where ?

French citizen but Europe digital nomad, I run since several years some online business linked to a belize IBC :

- IT development services agency
- Book publishing
- Customised jewellery

Majority of my customers are from Europe, Belize IBC scare a lot of customers...

I'm looking for an incorporation country with easy banking/payment processor options (such as Wise/Revolut + Paypal/Stripe) and low taxes with the best reputation possible. Here are some options I'm studying :

Delaware LLC
+:
USA have good reputation for IT, no accounting obligation, low charges : Registered Agent | Corporate Guides | NW Registered Agent
-: Seem hard to have a bank & payment processor, especially in euros.

Hong-Kong
+:
Accept stripe. Neat is cheap for incorporation + EUR banking
-: Bad reputation for customers, accounting obligation (don't even know the price)

If you have suggestions of other countries, feedbacks or a way to avoid negative aspects thanks you to share. I'm here to learn :)

What new IBC rules in Belize are you trying to run from? What troubles have you had with their banking and payment processors? Why are your customers afraid of Belize IC?

I'm not trying to run from new IBC rules, I don't understand them.
Even my belizean accountant & my legal advisor are not sure since it's new.

What troubles have you had with their banking and payment processors? Why are your customers afraid of Belize IC?
Troubles is to get them :')
It's very difficult to be accepted being a Belize IBC (wise and some other EMI reject our application wheras we have business history) and cheap payment processor such as Stripe don't take Belize.
I'm looking for a location wich will be more accepted by them.

Customers think about bad quality (difficult to sell book, it services and jewelry with a Belize IBC).

Wyoming and Delaware over Belize for sure. I would not touch Belize any longer, it's simply not worth anything any longer.

Latest Threads