Our valued sponsor

Expansive Offshore company rather than cheap or not?

fionix

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking at several company service providers at the moment, comparing their fees is very confusing since it seems they are all offering the same, some just changed the order when they list what is included with the incorporation of the offshore company. I mainly look at Seychelles and Belize, however, I need to know what "traps" there are which I didn't see yet?

Can I just take the cheapest company service provider or would you suggest to take the most expansive one?

Well it all depends on what your requirements are and what you try to accomplish. For instant you may let us know what business you are into and how important privacy for you is.

When choosing a CSP you may look at what your needs are and what amount of $$$.$$$.$$$ we speaking about. There may be situations where it is of great benefit to get a cheap company from one of those "non real world businesses" where your privacy may or may not be granted and where you maybe know who you are dealing with but it could as well be the FBI directly.

For best protection of both your assets, money and privacy I would recommend to look at CSP's like the forum owners here who I personal visited in their office in Cyprus and who have helped me out many time with various issues and ofcourse the incorporation of companies and bank account openings.

I believe at the end of the day it all comes down to what you intend to do with the company, Fly by Night business ventures may be satisfied with the cheap company service providers, real business may require a lot more and the establishment costs may not be an issue.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Second that... it depends on what you expect the CSP to do for you and the level of comfortability you look for.. I mean, if someone comes after you I assume you would appreciate it and be grateful if your CSP can back you up.. this won't be the case (even if they tell you so) by the cheap pop up resellers.

tiea-hunter said:
I will pay what ever is required to setup my offshore structure if it is possible to avoid to pay tax or at least get the tax rate down to something like 5% in total :)
That's a good starting point. If you are only looking for the cheapest you won't always get the best offshore company structure that fits your needs later, even worse would be the lack of protection later on.

Reactions: orangeye
I must say you should choose an expensive offshore company to get the full advantage of it. The profits arising out of the difference between purchase price and sales price would then be accumulated in either a tax free or low tax area.

As we usually say, it is after the order and the company is incorporated you see the value of a serious CSP which may in certain cases be more expensive for the exact same reason.