Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Mentor Group

Experience with Nexo?

NEW! We offer text link placements in two of the busiest forums.
Requires active Mentor Group Gold membership!
You can place your Text Link AD here for only €175 - it's a cheap way to get in touch with tens of thousands of visitors on OffshoreCorpTalk.

Shlomo

It is off-topic, but you seem experienced, and I wonder if you know anything about copy trading in crypto or signal providers? If so, how would you deem the risk level?

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
nexo credit risk is somewhere north of high single digit %
if you want to deposit there to yield less, just know that its a negative yield-operation ( adjusted for risk )

Shlomo

nexo credit risk is somewhere north of high single digit %
if you want to deposit there to yield less, just know that its a negative yield-operation ( adjusted for risk )
What kind of deposit would you recommend? They even offer fiat currencies, for example euro, with a 10% interest rate. Most of the crypto currencies have lower yields, so I guess euro would be preferred?

Outlander

Silver Member
I don't like the concept of copy trading. I think it's great for the traders as they are able to move the market in the direction they want, and do quick pump and dumps.

I'm sure there are good traders out there but I'd rather not take the risk. I prefer to be a contrarian and go against the flow.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure there are good traders out there but I'd rather not take the risk. I prefer to be a contrarian and go against the flow.
have you used this service, sorry but I don't read you as you have?

Shlomo

Considering there are so many service providers, perhaps I should mention specifically that the setup I had in mind is to connect Zignaly with Binance through their API, and choose among the traders (copy trading) or signal providers offered on Zignaly. It seems convenient because it is cloud-based, while broker platforms seem to require you to have your own VPS, but I do not know how the risk level of cryptos compares to say forex trading.

Outlander

Silver Member
have you used this service, sorry but I don't read you as you have?
If you are asking about Nexo - I use it often.

If you are asking about copy trading - Nexo doesn't offer that and no, I don't use copy trading as it doesn't fit my style.

Alex115

I've used Nexo and done a lot of research on them since they are Bulgarian.

They are ok, but as with any institution (even banks), I wouldn't ever deposit more then 100k€ with them.
They do have the annoying habit of changing their ToS without notifying users so I've had some problems with them because of that, but so far I haven't been scammed and eventually got my money.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
If you are asking about Nexo - I use it often.
That was what I asked for.. thank you I will want to have a look into this service.

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
What kind of deposit would you recommend? They even offer fiat currencies, for example euro, with a 10% interest rate. Most of the crypto currencies have lower yields, so I guess euro would be preferred?
so if you are comfortable making 1% real interest rate (Adjusted for the risk factor) you can do it
i would not trust my clients money to unregulated, unaudited platform that yields less than 20%

Outlander

Silver Member
so if you are comfortable making 1% real interest rate (Adjusted for the risk factor) you can do it
i would not trust my clients money to unregulated, unaudited platform that yields less than 20%
With all due respect, I wouldn't trust my money to unregulated, unaudited platforms that promise more than 20% fixed income.

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
With all due respect, I wouldn't trust my money to unregulated, unaudited platforms that promise more than 20% fixed income.
sure, also a valid limitation if you dont want to dig into underlying mechanics

Mentor Group