Our valued sponsor

Explain what bank to use from 2019?

hiju

Mentor Group Gold
Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,

need to know what bank we shall use in 2019 for offshore banking?

Everything is shut down it seems, only possible way left is to open a real Cyprus company with real office which is OK but not sufficient.

Dominica seems to have some banking available but I can't reach out to them as of now gru87¤¤ Malta and Latvia banking seems to have stopped working stable with a few exceptions.

What's left out there for us?

You are right, the opportunities are not many at the moment,
but we must look forward and find new opportunities instead of standing still.

Have yoy heard about Caye International Banking? They seems to be a new opportunity.

Reactions: Honest Junior
Belize: Caye, AIBL, Belize Bank Limited, Heritage Bank.
Kazakhstan - ATF Bank, Alfabank (Russian branch), Tsesnabank, ForteBank.
Curacao - South American International Bank, United International Bank.
Vanuatu - Pacific Private Bank, ANZ Vanuatu, BSP Vanuatu, Wanfuteng Bank.
Heard about banks from Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.

Just all banks from countries without OECD
list is here http://www.oecd.org/tax/transparency/AEOI-commitments.pdf

Reactions: Honest Junior
Chinggis Khaan Bank - Mongolia - I heard about this bank, but have not yet opened accounts there.
Also - Eurostandard Bank Makedonia.
Just all banks from countries without OECD
list is here http://www.oecd.org/tax/transparency/AEOI-commitments.pdf
Any idea how to open accounts with these banks? I'm very sure that everyone can Google banks in a country specific! We don't need to post it here doh948""

Any idea how to open accounts with these banks? I'm very sure that everyone can Google banks in a country specific! We don't need to post it here doh948""

Well, any bank does not fit?
It is advisable to know which of them are generally inclined to open accounts for offshore companies, otherwise it will take a lot of time just for meaningless correspondence.
Plus, it happens - they say that they can open it - and then they fool around for two months and eventually refuse.
I, for example, will find that there are banks in Luxembourg / Liechtenstein that are ready to open an account for an offshore company - but only if the turnover is from 1,000,000 per month.
In addition, the situation is constantly changing. I would not refuse the list of banks - in which at least you can try to open an account)
I would be glad if you correct me, if I'm wrong.

Reactions: MrTony

I just recommend a list of banks which not reject my application, when I mentioned offshore jurisdiction. Some of them have already opened an account for the Company.
But from your part, unfortunately, I didn't hear any working solutions in this thread.ns2

100% agree with Honest Junior

Chinggis Khaan Bank - Mongolia - I heard about this bank, but have not yet opened accounts there.
Also - Eurostandard Bank Makedonia.

Chinggis Khaan Bank - they wrote me that I need to set up a legal entity in Mongolia for this purpose.

Tried a lot of Macedonian banks, but no success in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has tried to open a bank account in Albania?
I tried it like that.
But the problem is that they do not respond properly to the mail. Speak badly in English, much worse than me.
And no one could really answer if there were any chances to open an account.
Albania and Croatia are countries whose contact is even worse than that of island banks, I seriously.

But if you seriously get into some kind of bank there and go to the management, then it’s probably possible (Albania, Croatia).
In Alfa-Bank (Kazakhstan) - in general there is an email on the website of the head of a bank in this country.
But the problem of opening an account in Kazakhstan is that there is for your company, you need to receive some special code that is issued by the registrar. It is easy to get it in theory - local lawyers charge for it 100-150 USD. But this does not include translation costs and certification translation. But the problem is that you first need to get it - and then apply. You will agree, it is not so convenient in general.

But if you seriously get into some kind of bank there and go to the management, then it’s probably possible (Albania, Croatia).
In Alfa-Bank (Kazakhstan) - in general there is an email on the website of the head of a bank in this country.
But the problem of opening an account in Kazakhstan is that there is for your company, you need to receive some special code that is issued by the registrar. It is easy to get it in theory - local lawyers charge for it 100-150 USD. But this does not include translation costs and certification translation. But the problem is that you first need to get it - and then apply. You will agree, it is not so convenient in general.
I tried it like that.
But the problem is that they do not respond properly to the mail. Speak badly in English, much worse than me.
And no one could really answer if there were any chances to open an account.
Albania and Croatia are countries whose contact is even worse than that of island banks, I seriously.
So you don't know if it is possible is that what your last 2 posts are about?

As for Albania, I spent a lot of time, but I couldn’t find a normal solution.
As for Kazakhstan, you can try to open it. I did not open it only because they have problems with obtaining funds from the former creditors of the ABLV.