Our valued sponsor

fake documents how can this be good?

I want to know how it can be good to use fake documents, or rather, how can I make sure that nothing happens with my company and EMI account if someone find out that I have been using fake documents?

There was a thread on the forum (several threads) but I can't find it any longer, does someone know where it is or why it has been deleted?

I plan to setup a new offshore company with EMI bank account using fake documents for maximum privacy.
This is part of Mentor Group now! You have to make an account upgrade to discuss and read about how to setup a company + EMI account anonymous!

I have a setup like that and have been happy since I created it. Total freedom.

I have been lucky enough to setup a few corps and EMI accounts with these documents while no one was aware of it. Seems most providers around are paying attention to this and increasing their requirements to docs. Anyway if we leave it in the Mentor Group from now on it will make it more difficult for them to get aware of all of this.

Would be nice to some answers to the questions here! I had great success with DARKS and EMI's it seems many here are f*****g over their accounts and also that some EMI providers have staff here at the forum to test, learn and talk BS about this topic to prevent further account creations with darks L.O.L :cool:

Reactions: negon
Would be nice to some answers to the questions here! I had great success with DARKS and EMI's it seems many here are f*****g over their accounts and also that some EMI providers have staff here at the forum to test, learn and talk BS about this topic to prevent further account creations with darks L.O.L :cool:
I shoot you a PM, it's better to keep these discussions away from the forums at all!

Reactions: CoinMaster
I will join the mentor group to have the privilege of obtaining information from a professional mentor that is not available in public forums, I will not share this information with anyone, it is for my own use and benefit. I need information on setting up a offshore bank account, without having my name anywhere, as well as the risks involved and the loopholes. If you are a professional mentor please request for me to message you.

I will join the mentor group to have the privilege of obtaining information from a professional mentor that is not available in public forums, I will not share this information with anyone, it is for my own use and benefit. I need information on setting up a offshore bank account, without having my name anywhere, as well as the risks involved and the loopholes. If you are a professional mentor please request for me to message you.
So join the Mentor Gorup but don't ask people to contact you ;) https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/account/upgrades

How did they figure it out? And any recourse from being caught out?
This would have been great to get an answer to.. I didn't get caught so far

Reactions: JohnLocke
For some people darks is the only way while for others it may be a no go. What you need to consider is all listed up in the Mentor Group there are up's / down's for all solutions suggested.

I have many people asking for darks and wht they are, all of them I send to the Mentor Group where all is discussed well. That said a feedback thread in the MG would be great, feedback from users that actually have been using such docs for a long time.

I have many people asking for darks and wht they are, all of them I send to the Mentor Group where all is discussed well
Thank you, that is the only and best way to keep trouble away from the forum :)

I have many people asking for darks and wht they are, all of them I send to the Mentor Group where all is discussed well. That said a feedback thread in the MG would be great, feedback from users that actually have been using such docs for a long time.
That's what I tell people when they PM me! Some don't have even the money to get into the mentor group so I wonder why they ask for total anonymity and privacy to hide their assets hi%#

That's what I tell people when they PM me! Some don't have even the money to get into the mentor group so I wonder why they ask for total anonymity and privacy to hide their assets hi%#
I don't judge guys without money but you are so right.
Everyday same thread. "How is the best way to create anonymous company and protect the asset I don't have yet"
The answer could be go for U.K. Ltd , put your neighbor nominee for a cup of coffee and open transfer wise. All that 20 usd

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
The answer could be go for U.K. Ltd , put your neighbor nominee for a cup of coffee and open transfer wise. All that 20 usd
second that..

Latest Threads