Our valued sponsor

Fidelity Bank Bahamas online

jorge

Corporate Services
Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know if someone knows about Fidelity Bank Bahamas online - they seem to be a very popular bank in the Bahamas and used by many of my business partners.

fidelity-bank-bahamas.png

However, no one can tell me what the application process was and how long it took to get the account approved and operative afterwards.

Their corporate banking and the credit cards they are offering and for which I found an overview here FidelityCards looks pretty good to me and tempting.

I have sent them an e-mail asking for if they have any min. Deposits to maintain the account and what fees apply i.e. a monthly fee, establishing cost and what else they may have.

Do you know if all banks will require you to pay-in a deposit if you order a real Visa credit card from them?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Like most banks in the Bahamas this one will require you to find one in the Bahamas that can introduce you otherwise your application will be declined. You need to find a certified accountant, Law firm or some agent in the Bahamas that is working with them as an introducer.

It's an offshore bank in Nigeria it seems About Us so your privacy may be very well be protected. I will do some more research on them to check out what requirements they have to open an account there and to get at least a Debit card without to deposit money.
You think we can trust a offshore bank in Nigeria? how stable are they and can we trust them large sums or only a few thousand dollars you think?

Reactions: drillbill
Would like to know if this is something someone has already tried or if we need to test this to get a picture of if it is going to work or just a fraud!

Reactions: suzy

Latest Threads