Our valued sponsor

Question Fidor Bank vs BlackCatCard - which is better for a Personal Account on high limits ?

flashbang

Jan 1, 2022
EU
Visit site
Hey guys,

I was wondering which is better and more safe to go with ?

Fidor Bank vs BlackCatCard for Personal Bank account.

I would handle more than €100k on it , with a one time payment coming in to the account of at least €100k... (from my own Wise account)

• I do NOT want to get my funds / account frozen - or in case it is out of option, which one is easier / faster to get along with in such a terrible scenario ?

Thank you guys

I think both will lock/freeze your account if you make a one-time payment of 100k €, especially if you just create an account and proceed to receive such a big amount. But as long as you can prove everything is legal and in order, you should be good. If I was in the same situation I'd choose Fidor because they seem more professional and have existed for over 10 years. Blackcatcard seems very sketchy and their cards issuer too.

Reactions: flashbang
Fidor Bank is at least a real bank which you may contact to clarify your situation and what it is you want to do.

Fidor Bank is at least a real bank which you may contact to clarify your situation and what it is you want to do.

You are right. I will go with Fidor.

However, they speak German only .. that is so hard since I do not speak that language.

I think both will lock/freeze your account if you make a one-time payment of 100k €, especially if you just create an account and proceed to receive such a big amount. But as long as you can prove everything is legal and in order, you should be good. If I was in the same situation I'd choose Fidor because they seem more professional and have existed for over 10 years. Blackcatcard seems very sketchy and their cards issuer too.

do you have a good story for the SOF ? :)

However, they speak German only .. that is so hard since I do not speak that language.

I do believe that in a licensed German bank you will always find a person speaking fluent English. Perhaps not every clerk does but you will definitely solve this problem.

do you have a good story for the SOF ? :)
Well, I am afraid that no universal (succesfull) story exists. It always depends on your personal situation. A good lawyer / tax advisor / certified accountant (according to your jurisdiction) – that is pledged to the professional secrecy so you can depict him all the matter – may advise you. (But beware, it usually is not a very cheap advice.)

Reactions: flashbang

Latest Threads