Our valued sponsor

First off shore venture

Wanderingman

Feb 27, 2021
USA
Visit site
I am looking at my first offshore venture. I am an American, with an American company. We provide consulting services, primarily for an industry that is heavily licensed and regulated. I want to create an offshore parent company for my American company and I want to look at hiring people offshore. The requirements for offshore workers is they have to speak fluent English and be able to understand certain American legal documents. I'm looking to keep this first venture simple. My preferred offshore location would be a low tax jurisdiction that offers at least some asset protection laws.

I am new at this, so forgive me if this post seems very basic. Thank you for your help.

Yes more details please in order for anyone to contribute some useful information to this thread.

As an American there is no asset protection that can't be diluted by the Patriot Act.

Plus you need somewhere where the laws are quite strict.
Clients of mine have set up such processing centres in Spain, UAE, Greece, Cyprus and Israel.

You are looking for a higher calibre of workers so your cost will be a lot higher.

As an American there is no asset protection that can't be diluted by the Patriot Act.

Plus you need somewhere where the laws are quite strict.
Clients of mine have set up such processing centres in Spain, UAE, Greece, Cyprus and Israel.

You are looking for a higher calibre of workers so your cost will be a lot higher.
We don't need processing. Our agents collect data from our clients, produce licensing documents and then we submit them. We need English speakers who are reasonably intelligent. We are not worried about the government. Just insane plaintiff's lawyers.

We don't need processing. Our agents collect data from our clients, produce licensing documents and then we submit them. We need English speakers who are reasonably intelligent. We are not worried about the government. Just insane plaintiff's lawyers.
Then you can choose just about anywhere. Holding company somewhere like Montenegro, Georgia, UAE or Seychelles. Then another service company in the jurisdiction that has the staff working like the ones mentioned earlier.

For Americans who work in the online service industry, you cannot beat Puerto Rico for tax minimization. You must live in Puerto Rico for at least 183 days per year, but you avoid all U.S. income taxes and pay only a 4% corporate tax to Puerto Rico (plus a local income tax on a modest salary that is determined by the low local standards).

Here I am, living in a beautiful place that’s part of the United States… yet I pay ZERO US federal income tax, only a 4% corporate tax for my businesses and ZERO capital gains and dividends tax.

I’m still a US citizen, and this is all perfectly legal.

Latest Threads